Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure Dallas needs a new head coach and a bunch of other coaches too. A big problem with that is I'm almost 100% certain there is not a single top notch coach out there that would even consider working for the Jones. Not unless they were paid bajillions beyond what has ever been paid. Changing engines is not good during a race anyway. Leaves you too many laps behind. One or two more games like yesterday and you can stick a fork in them. Dak will have to evolve the way Drew Brees did if the boys ever get to the top of the heap. Dallas receivers were slow as cold molasses and could not escape coverage and when they did they were interfered with and refs let it slide. Trashy trashy officiating but good teams can overcome this most times.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      For sure Dallas needs a new head coach and a bunch of other coaches too. A big problem with that is I'm almost 100% certain there is not a single top notch coach out there that would even consider working for the Jones. Not unless they were paid bajillions beyond what has ever been paid. Changing engines is not good during a race anyway. Leaves you too many laps behind. One or two more games like yesterday and you can stick a fork in them. Dak will have to evolve the way Drew Brees did if the boys ever get to the top of the heap. Dallas receivers were slow as cold molasses and could not escape coverage and when they did they were interfered with and refs let it slide. Trashy trashy officiating but good teams can overcome this most times.
      Cooper had 226 yards yesterday, how did he do that if he couldn't get open? The biggest issue, IMO, was that Dak had to many balls caught by the Packers. He is reverting back to throwing off his back foot, throwing behind his receivers and is just inaccurate way too many times. Even though Dak threw for 453 yards, he would have had more yards if he didn't throw to GB several times. Cooper beat his guy many times. Zeke didn't do anything, he's too busy counting his money to work hard anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        Cooper had 226 yards yesterday, how did he do that if he couldn't get open? The biggest issue, IMO, was that Dak had to many balls caught by the Packers. He is reverting back to throwing off his back foot, throwing behind his receivers and is just inaccurate way too many times. Even though Dak threw for 453 yards, he would have had more yards if he didn't throw to GB several times. Cooper beat his guy many times. Zeke didn't do anything, he's too busy counting his money to work hard anymore.
        Ok. I admit I quit watching the game at half time. I had seen enough. Picked it back up in the last 2 minutes. Maybe I missed the good stuff? Saw a few highlights later on.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Ok. I admit I quit watching the game at half time. I had seen enough. Picked it back up in the last 2 minutes. Maybe I missed the good stuff?

Ya you missed when packers went into soft zones and went conservative on offense. Thank goodness they took their foot off the gas pedal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I missed most of the game because of a fishing tournament, from what I have gathered Dak had a bad day, the O line did not do too good in protection, the defense sucked big time, the officiating was horrible, Garrett needs to be fired ( lets not forget about the two all world coordinators ) and that great new QB coach. I am not going to hit the panic button just yet, at this point in the season I figured them to be 4-1, they have 11 left, I figured they would be 10-6 and peaking in December, that is still plenty doable.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              I missed most of the game because of a fishing tournament, from what I have gathered Dak had a bad day, the O line did not do too good in protection, the defense sucked big time, the officiating was horrible, Garrett needs to be fired ( lets not forget about the two all world coordinators ) and that great new QB coach. I am not going to hit the panic button just yet, at this point in the season I figured them to be 4-1, they have 11 left, I figured they would be 10-6 and peaking in December, that is still plenty doable.

Shocked that you left out any talk about Zeke.....just shocked..

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Keith View Post

Sorry this made me chuckle

Comment

The first int should have been a TD, period. Every receiver should catch that ball. I heard the 3rd int Gallup got mugged and Dak was trying to get a free one, I didn’t see that one but that’s a mistake.

Zeke/Pollard were getting yards in chunks early, I thought they got away from that too early.

They have no answer for the hole that Tyron Smith leaves on the left side when he’s out.

The defense....I don’t know what to say. The strongest position group on the field had the worst day.

Comment

Meh. I'm back to college football only guy. LOL.

Boycott the kneelers......because my team sucks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Shocked that you left out any talk about Zeke.....just shocked..
                      From what I gathered the Cowboys were moving the ball at will until they decided to give it to GB 3 times, plus one more that a penalty negated and one more that was dropped. That defense is a mystery to me, I had more confidence in them being great than what I did with Zeke. Dak had a bad day, all QB's have them, hopefully he will not have another for awhile, and yes, that left tackle deal is bad, plus the right tackle may be out for a good while, not good.

Comment

I didn't or couldn't watch it.

Super Bowl Champs!

Go Cowboys!!

Comment

ttt, lol

Comment

Comment

^that's why they're America's Team!

Comment

So, what happens when the cowboys lose again today? Who gets fired, benched, replaced or traded? What will be Jerrah's excuse this time?

Comment

Working...
                                X