This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
    Really an Aggie fan complaining about officiating? Bc y’all weren’t gifted a game last year right? Did you complain tonight about the million holding calls against the saints wth almost all of them being ticky tack calls they rarely ever get called. How about the tap on dak when he gave himself up then a penalty called but then the exact same thing happened to teddy and the flag is picked up. It went both ways if you’d take the blinders off. Dallas finally played a team with a pulse tonight and lost.
    Two different situations there. The one on Dak the guy landed a forceful blow to the helmet. Jaylon Smith was diving at Bridgewater but tried to pull up at the end. You can't make a forceful move to the head. They will call it everytime.

Defense didn't break but they need to force some turnovers. The one tonight was a gift.

Comment

Really an Aggie fan complaining about officiating? Bc y’all weren’t gifted a game last year right? Did you complain tonight about the million holding calls against the saints wth almost all of them being ticky tack calls they rarely ever get called. How about the tap on dak when he gave himself up then a penalty called but then the exact same thing happened to teddy and the flag is picked up. It went both ways if you’d take the blinders off. Dallas finally played a team with a pulse tonight and lost.
      I didn't see much wrong with the officiating either, as far as the fumble. It was called a fumble on the field and it was just too close to reverse.

Can't really agree on the unnecessary roughing calls. Well maybe the on FOR Dak was a bit,,,hmmm. Don't know the word, but he did get hit a little. I believe the NOT called on Cowboys was correct. LB made as little contact as possible on the play.

Either way; the officiating didn't dictate who won or lost.

Comment

Man...congrats to saints fans anyhow

Comment

Thars a whole lotta butthurt in dem words.

Comment

Guess I have to upgrade Teddy from Teddy Toiletwater > Teddy Two Gloves.

Although, Teddy Checkdown is still being considered.

By the way.... the dome was ROCKING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Guess I have to upgrade Teddy from Teddy Toiletwater > Teddy Two Gloves.

Although, Teddy Checkdown is still being considered.

By the way.... the dome was ROCKING!!!
              A check down for 7-8 yards is better than O yards or getting sacked.

Comment

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Let’s not forget Dak missing a wide open Cobb in the end zone as he was rolling out. $35 million want to be QB needs to make that play .....every time. That cost us 4 points.

Fumble was a bull**** call. Total bull****. Anybody that would say otherwise licks windows covered in windex daily.

Only a few have gone gone 16-0.... On to the next one.

Comment

Interesting that taints fans show up on another teams post to celebrate a day of field goals.

The fumble call was BS but it never should have been that close anyway. On to next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                      Interesting that taints fans show up on another teams post to celebrate a day of field goals.

The fumble call was BS but it never should have been that close anyway. On to next week.

$90 million over 6 years for your RB, 15$ million per season, and $937,500 per game in a 16 game season. 35 yards rushing last night is about $26,785 per yard. You can keep him. Kamara earned every penny he made.

Who cares how the points were made. The Saints had more of them.

Worst part is losing to a backup QB that is scared to throw downfield.

See you again in the playoffs.

Comment

There was that Dak we all knew from the past. That price tag better have went down!!

Comment

Play of the game was Dak taking that sack after Quinn sacked Bridgewater to get the ball back. A good qtrback knows that is the one thing you can’t do in that situation especially with no time outs left. We lost yards, time and it put us against the end zone. Sack also took out smith with the injury.
                          No doubt the mvp for that game goes to the saints front 7 and in reality the entire defense. Their d-line play outstanding and their d-backs covered well.
                          I actually felt like the saints won more than the cowboys lost. Still very upsetting!
                          I’m not worried about the loss as much as as all the potential injury’s we may have incurred. Hope we here good news on most of them today.

I thought the officiating was pretty poor all the way around. Cost the teams big plays on both sides.

Back to the drawing board!

Comment

Two lost fumbles, a missed throw to an open receiver in the end zone, and a bad game plan...ball game.

Why did they go back to running on 1st down, and get away from play action? It looked just like last year. And for what 35 yards.

The officiating sucked, but it sucked both ways.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-30-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Cant play Miami every week

Comment

I rather enjoyed the game

Comment

Working...
                                X