Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amari was being held up and they call a offensive PI on him...?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      I am sure Elliot’s holdout did not hurt em tonight! Where was Pollard?

Hell the offense didn’t play enough for Zeke to need some rest.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        Lots of football left. Dallas will make a playoff run and the saints will be sitting at home watching.
        You sure are salty in all of the football threads you post in. Guess I would be too if I was an Aggie fan this year and just lost to a team led by Teddy fricking Bridgewater.

Comment

It’s 1 game out of 16. Not may teams go 16-0. They laid an egg tonight and will probably do it once or twice more this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            You sure are salty in all of the football threads you post in. Guess I would be too if I was an Aggie fan this year and just lost to a team led by Teddy fricking Bridgewater.

We lost to the Saints defense, not Teddy Bridgewater.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              and their kicker.....Bridgewater did nothing. The difference in the game is a bull**** fumble call before halftime and the FG that followed.

NFL: Hey refs, fix that **** y’all screwed up for the Saints in the playoffs last year.
              REFS: Which game do we do that?
              NFL: The Cowboys game, of course!!
              REFS: Ok cool!! Consider it done!!

Comment

Let's hope that this will be a learning experiance for the offense... Defense wasn't exactly brilliant but only allowed 12 points. Offense was bad enough that over coming two fumbles was not going to happen tonight.

saints defense owned the line of scrimmage and controlled the game. Hats off to them!!

Comment

I thought the offense was terrible, Dak made several bad passes, you cannot blame the defense.

Comment

Game was ugly and they looked terrible but you won't see many games where Witten and Zeke both cough up fumbles. I was afraid this game was a sleeper, they underestimated the team due to playing garbage level teams up to this point and got punched in the mouth. Now their level of olay compass has been reset we'll see how they respond. Not a very promising performance though.

Comment

and Kamari.

NO held the ball and run roughshod on the Cowboys until they hit the 20 yardline; 4 fieldgoals.

D'Boys got manhandled tonight from 20 to 20 yardline.
                      Last edited by hpdrifter; 09-29-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Who Dat!!!! Go Saints!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                          Who Dat!!!! Go Saints!!!
                          They did.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            and their kicker.....Bridgewater did nothing. The difference in the game is a bull**** fumble call before halftime and the FG that followed.

NFL: Hey refs, fix that **** y’all screwed up for the Saints in the playoffs last year.
                            REFS: Which game do we do that?
                            NFL: The Cowboys game, of course!!
                            REFS: Ok cool!! Consider it done!!
                            Really an Aggie fan complaining about officiating? Bc y’all weren’t gifted a game last year right? Did you complain tonight about the million holding calls against the saints wth almost all of them being ticky tack calls they rarely ever get called. How about the tap on dak when he gave himself up then a penalty called but then the exact same thing happened to teddy and the flag is picked up. It went both ways if you’d take the blinders off. Dallas finally played a team with a pulse tonight and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                              and Kamari.

NO held the ball and run roughshod on the Cowboys until they hit the 20 yardline; 4 fieldgoals.

D'Boys got manhandled tonight from 20 to 20 yardline.

Well they don’t get to hold onto the ball so long if we can make 1 or 2 first downs and extend a few drives ourselves. Offense was horrible. You hold the other team to 12 points and you should win.

Comment

Well they don’t get to hold onto the ball so long if we can make 1 or 2 first downs and extend a few drives ourselves. Offense was horrible. You hold the other team to 12 points and you should win.

kinda agree, but the defense let NO move down the field pretty consistently.
                                They never broke, but they sure bent a lot.

You hold on to the ball by making first downs yo'self.

Comment

Working...
                                X