Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangit, he's been a favorite target for Dak too.

Comment

**** injuries

Comment

I hope he comes back quickly, and completely healthy.

Comment

Sucks to lose Gallup for a few weeks, but luckily the receiving corp is strong.

Comment

Losing Gallup is a big one, but we have depth at every position other than QB so we should be fine. Jerry should've paid Dak 2 yrs ago so that we wouldn't have to pay him $35m per yr but oh well. I have been a Dak guy since day one, and now that he finally has a decent play caller and a vet QB coach everyone is umping on board which I think is awesome.

Comment

Smith should have another big game this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                Smith should have another big game this weekend.
                The entire team should have a big game this Sunday.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that a disgruntled Taco Charlton signed with the Miami Dolphins, he's going to give away all of The Boys weakness and vulnerabilities. Worried? Me either. I bet Taco will try his best to show Dallas he deserved to play when he was here. I don't see anyone on the Cowboys O-Line being beat by him.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    Now that a disgruntled Taco Charlton signed with the Miami Dolphins, he's going to give away all of The Boys weakness and vulnerabilities. Worried? Me either. I bet Taco will try his best to show Dallas he deserved to play when he was here. I don't see anyone on the Cowboys O-Line being beat by him.

I doubt Taco will be of any use on all the Cowboys’ weaknesses. Especially offensively. He had a hard enough time getting his own position down.... and from what I have read was a moper and not very motivated.

But like you it’s not gonna make a flip with this tanking Dolphin’s shell of a team.

Comment

GameDay Birches!!

Need to get a win and limit injuries please!

Comment

About to get the wings going, we been winning with wings so we are not changing the menu. I know this is supposed to be a gimme game, just hope they play like it is a play off game.

Comment

Hope the D-line puts a hurting on the fins and gains some confidence!!!

Go Cowboys Go!!!

Comment

These are the kind of games I hate. Overconfidence can be cruel sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              These are the kind of games I hate. Overconfidence can be cruel sometimes.
                              I know it's not snowing but all I can think about is 1993 cowboys vs fish. Feel the same way as you. Go cowboys!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The fins probably want to loose this game more than Dallas wants the W at this point

Comment

Working...
                                X