• Time
  • Show
Clear All

D needs to step it up, offense looked good quarters 2-4. 2-0 baby

Comment

Your welcome Dallas!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        So much more fun to watch when the offense has some imagination.

21 looked extremely average again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually watch the game tape instead of the highlights if you thought that was average. Dak doesn’t do half of what he is now without Zeke and the man still gets 111 with stacked boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          2 impressive weeks in a row for Dak. Cowboys are going to be hard to beat this year if he keeps playing like this.

All I need to see, I’ve not been a Dak guy but time to eat crow. He’s improved dramatically. Let’s pay him and lock him down, we got a five year window and 4 and 21 are the key pieces

Comment

Dak is throwing the ball extremely well right now. Very accurate/catchable passes. If the line keeps giving him time like they have in these two games look out! Exciting times to be a Cowboys fan right now!
            Last edited by Killer; 09-15-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
              All I need to see, I’ve not been a Dak guy but time to eat crow. He’s improved dramatically. Let’s pay him and lock him down, we got a five year window and 4 and 21 are the key pieces

I agree, Jerry better sign him long term. Every day he waits is going to cost the Cowboys more money.

Comment

Cowboys have finally figured out how to draft talent. Despite not having extremely high draft picks, they have been picking very productive players. additionally, they have acquired some key pieces on both trades and signing free agents that are actually working out great for the team. Cooper and Cobb are are just a couple of the examples on offense.

Cobb is way better than Beasley. not bashing Beasley, he is just not at Cobb's level. Hopefully the cap expands so the Boys can sign/keep these guys along with some of the d-backs.

Comment

He’s the same speed he’s always been![emoji23]

No way man. I think Smart can out run him now.

Comment

Reports are that Taco Charleton wants traded. I saw send him to Miami and let see if we can get Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                      Actually watch the game tape instead of the highlights if you thought that was average. Dak doesn’t do half of what he is now without Zeke and the man still gets 111 with stacked boxes

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      No way man. I think Smart can out run him now.
                      He's always been slow!

Comment

He's always been slow!

So has Mayhem....... oh wait...we are talking about running here?[emoji23][emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Reports are that Taco Charleton wants traded. I saw send him to Miami and let see if we can get Minkah Fitzpatrick.
                          Yes, Taco has been held out of the first 2 games. I am sure the Cowboys are actively trying to trade him, and keeping him healthy so they can do so.

Comment

Been a Dak fan since day one but really impressed with how he has been playing this season so far. Apparently he doesn’t believe he needs to be a top paid player without a super bowl win. I like players that play for the game, not for the payout (same reason I’m a Witten fan).

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                              Been a Dak fan since day one but really impressed with how he has been playing this season so far. Apparently he doesn’t believe he needs to be a top paid player without a super bowl win. I like players that play for the game, not for the payout (same reason I’m a Witten fan).
                              I bet his agent is telling him to keep his mouth shut after that comment.

Comment

I just saw Michael Gallup will have surgery to trim his meniscus. The knee surgery will sideline him for 2-4 weeks.

https://1053thefan.radio.com/article...-meniscus-tear

Comment

Working...
                                X