This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kneeling

If there is any kneeling during the National Anthem this year, I hope the NFL goes bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      6 years $90M is what I’m hearing....

They will hate this contract in 3 years IMO.
      Agree

Comment

I'm ready for it to be over. Get a contract signed and lets play ball. We can worry about the bad **** in three years..

Comment

Zeke had all the leverage, where Gordon does not

I dont blame these guys for wanting their money....

Good for him

Comment

That’s kind of where I am too.

I didn’t like it when they drafted him, and that changed nothing. I hate that they are caving to him, and that will also change nothing....might as well win some football games!

He will be suspended again by Thanksgiving 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what happens to the salary cap when a player is suspended?? Does it still count against the team if they are not paying a suspended player??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Just out of curiosity, what happens to the salary cap when a player is suspended?? Does it still count against the team if they are not paying a suspended player??
                Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

It is my understanding that if the player is suspended without pay by the league, the teams gets a credit against the cap for the unpaid salary and the player has to pay back a prorated amount of any signing bonus for that period.....also creating a credit.

Comment

Well, "drive it like you stole it" seems to apply... Let's get him in shape and give him the rock. Dak has hopefully improved a bit and the d should be really good to great. Let's go win a title or two before the reality of paying a running back too much sinks in

Go Boys Go!!

Comment

Hopefully there's a "we don't owe you squat if you get suspended" clause in that extension.

Comment

any confirmed ink yet ?

Comment

Nice to see a deal get done Though, window is open in Dallas. feed zeke 90 mil works of carries

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                            Nice to see a deal get done Though, window is open in Dallas. feed zeke 90 mil works of carries

He’ll clock out way before then...character issues only exasperate once getting paid lots been proven time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              He’ll clock out way before then...character issues only exasperate once getting paid lots been proven time and time again.

Yes sir, I mean this season though
                              Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-03-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Just imagine if dak all of a sudden with few days lefts before season came to Jerry, and said I’ve been here everyday my contract was due BEFORE zeke i want to get paid now or I’m holding out. I mean zeke was leaving way more money on the table than dak. An like some of y’all said someone will pay him that money so why not holdout for a deal talk about leverage!

Comment

Working...
                                X