Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
    Things are heating up it looks like

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...head-of-week-1
    I saw that too. I hate that he's not honoring the rookie contract that he signed and is playing until it expires.
    I also think this may be the Cowboys best team since the 1995 season, and they have a REAL chance at a Superbowl. Jerry should offer him Todd Gurley's contract plus $1.00. Get him signed and let's win a Superbowl.

(If everything goes perfectly, with no major injuries, Dak has improved his deep ball accuracy and can read defenses now. If Kellen Moore's play calling is less predictable and more inventive. If we improve the red zone touchdown percentages. If we can finally get some defense turnovers. If the kicker can hit field goals from all yardages... and extra points. See, Zeke is all we need to win a Superbowl, get him signed!)

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard this is the year the Girls make it to the big dance. Jerry has reserved seats at the 50 for all his O line.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
        I heard this is the year the Girls make it to the big dance. Jerry has reserved seats at the 50 for all his O line.

Ghey

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post

Texans fans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
            I saw that too. I hate that he's not honoring the rookie contract that he signed and is playing until it expires.
            I also think this may be the Cowboys best team since the 1995 season, and they have a REAL chance at a Superbowl. Jerry should offer him Todd Gurley's contract plus $1.00. Get him signed and let's win a Superbowl.

(If everything goes perfectly, with no major injuries, Dak has improved his deep ball accuracy and can read defenses now. If Kellen Moore's play calling is less predictable and more inventive. If we improve the red zone touchdown percentages. If we can finally get some defense turnovers. If the kicker can hit field goals from all yardages... and extra points. See, Zeke is all we need to win a Superbowl, get him signed!)

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
            I love your enthusiasm.I wish it would come to fruition,but even with Zeke in the lineup;it ain't gonna happen...Too many young talented teams out there now.Just like the boy's were in the 90's..I think the sleeper team in the NFC is the Bears.The AFC is stacked..Deep.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              The Rams paid Gurley, only to realize they could beat the Cowboys in the POs with a scrub backup.

Zeke is “generational”, if y’all want to call him that, behind a line made up of 1st round picks. When those guys get hurt, he’s less “generational”.

I’m opposed to paying a RB unless he wants to deal, or he’s actually generational. I’d be really opposed to paying a guy who takes on contact like Zeke does as well.

You don’t invest all those pics and money in the O-line, then overpay for a RB. You can go get another RB.

You **** sure don’t overpay an idiot you can’t count on to be on the field. And holding out after the BS he’s put his team through the last few years is just chicken****...

He’s got to show up by a certain date to qualify for his year of service time, then franchise him next year and send his dumb *** packing.

I couldn't agree more..see New England Patriots..They pay the coaching staff,and one player;per se.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                I couldn't agree more..see New England Patriots..They pay the coaching staff,and one player;per se.

Well if Dak was just half as good as Brady then he would not have to have Zeke, it is not even fair to compare anyone to Brady and Bellichek.

Comment

If Zeke will never play for the Cowboys again, he won't play for any other team for at least 2 years, until his contract expires. I think the Cowboys could franchise tag him for another year, maybe two, just to keep him from going to another team. By then, his prime years and his career will pretty much be over. If that wouldn't be just as bad for the Cowboys, I'd like to see it happen. It would serve him right for holding out from the team that stood beside him. Jerry even tried to get the NFL commissioner fired because of Zeke's suspension. You're welcome, Zeke and thanks for your loyalty to the team.

Comment

zeke flying back to Dallas today....

He will be signed before the end of the day

Comment

They will over pay him and he will be less productive mark it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                        Hopefully, sorry not a fan.

Comment

Unfortunately, this is probably true! Should have burned the franchise tag on his greedy tail in a few years had him stuck.

I think it’s a dumb move to pay him big money for a long extension.

Comment

This 100%

Comment

More likely than not, the Cowboys and running back Ezekiel Elliot will get a new deal done today.

6 years, 90 million. Ya'll don't think Jerry knows he needs Zeke? lol Lock this thing up!

Comment

6 years $90M is what I’m hearing....

They will hate this contract in 3 years IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X