This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
    They gave up a first round pick for him, he's getting signed.
    I kinda see it a little different. They got a 1st round talent qb in the fourth round. So to me its a little bit of a wash.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      All of y’all saying cooper is a great WR, I’m not seeing it. He’s good, but not great... he doesn’t deserve top 5 money either.

But y’all have 5 offensive lineman who deserve to get paid, that’s for sure.

They already have, part of the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        All 3 of them want to be the highest paid player at their position. If there was no salary cap, Jerry would do that, just to get another super bowl before he's dead and gone. Since there is a salary cap, there's no way to pay all your best players number one pay. I have heard an interview where Dak said Jerry not being able to pay all three of them number one pay, and keep the team together, is not their problem. They don't give a **** about trying to win a Superbowl, do they? It's just "show me the money!" If they would agree to top 5 money, they would all have a good payday and possibly a Superbowl. Greed will wind up killing the team.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
        This is true. Throughout my working career I have seen many many employees stop producing once they get overpaid. At entry level they worked their butts of and then they get a big raise and start slacking. Nowhere is this more obvious than in the NFL.

Comment

All of y’all saying cooper is a great WR, I’m not seeing it. He’s good, but not great... he doesn’t deserve top 5 money either.

But y’all have 5 offensive lineman who deserve to get paid, that’s for sure.
          3 pro bowls in 4 years is not too shabby especially if you spent 3 years with the idiotic Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            3 pro bowls in 4 years is not too shabby especially if you spent 3 years with the idiotic Raiders.
            Pro bowls don’t mean **** IMO. They passed over better WRs to put him in.

He’s never had a 100 reception season. He’s never had double digit TDs.

Who would you rather have? Amari Cooper, Stefon Diggs, Brandon Cooks.

Comment

ask that again at the end of the season.... He sure seemed to flourish with this team compared to the deadhead Raiders. A full year of offseason with Dak and his precision route running should be a good combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                ask that again at the end of the season.... He sure seemed to flourish with this team compared to the deadhead Raiders. A full year of offseason with Dak and his precision route running should be a good combination.

Wonder how many times I’m going to throw the remote this year when those balls go 2 yards behind his head when he comes out of his break on those precision routes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All 3 guys need to go win a super bowl before they should get paid. go prove your worth it. What other profession does a guy get a raise before he proves he’s worth the salary?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    Wonder how many times I’m going to throw the remote this year when those balls go 2 yards behind his head when he comes out of his break on those precision routes?

I'm hoping Kitna is fixing some of that..

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Can’t wait to hear “that’ll be cheap in a few years”
                      $40M per is a little excessive. I was thinking $28m would be cheap in a few years!!!!!

Comment

Yawn

Comment

Pro bowls don’t mean **** IMO. They passed over better WRs to put him in.

He’s never had a 100 reception season. He’s never had double digit TDs.

All I know is we have Cooper and **** glad to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I'm hoping Kitna is fixing some of that..

Or Moore!....either or.

Just somebody fix that sh*t!!

Comment

I don’t see Dak being signed anytime soon, especially when he’s wanting $40 mil per year. Cowboys can franchise him next year around $25 mil and use that 10-15 mil on other needs. I bet Amari and Zeke get done pretty quick.

Comment

I like Dak. He will crumble under the pressure as a $40 mil QB!

Write it down here first. Lick it and stamp it!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                                X