This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    They’ve got la’el, Crawford, Byron, woods, and jaylon that will all want to get paid very soon... if they give dak what HE wants we’ll def be leaning heavy on drafting cheap replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    La el and Crawford will be gone, they have cheap replacements for them, forgot about Woods, they will need to find a way to keep him.

Comment

Rumor is Jerry had made offers to Dak, Zeke and Cooper. The offers made were all top 5 money at their position.

Not sure what else the man can do honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        Rumor is Jerry had made offers to Dak, Zeke and Cooper. The offers made were all top 5 money at their position.

All 3 of them want to be the highest paid player at their position. If there was no salary cap, Jerry would do that, just to get another super bowl before he's dead and gone. Since there is a salary cap, there's no way to pay all your best players number one pay. I have heard an interview where Dak said Jerry not being able to pay all three of them number one pay, and keep the team together, is not their problem. They don't give a **** about trying to win a Superbowl, do they? It's just "show me the money!" If they would agree to top 5 money, they would all have a good payday and possibly a Superbowl. Greed will wind up killing the team.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          A I have heard an interview where Dak said Jerry not being able to pay all three of them number one pay, and keep the team together, is not their problem. They don't give a **** about trying to win a Superbowl, do they? It's just "show me the money!"

Bye you greedy *****!

Call his bluff Jerrah and make him earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

He can not pay the easiest one to replace....and move on.

Jerry always wants to pay everyone.....can't work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              He can not pay the easiest one to replace....and move on.

Jerry always wants to pay everyone.....can't work that way.
              Yup i agree with you pay zeke an coop and move on

Comment

Anyone give me an honest opinion, if Dak were a free agent today how much money would he get ? Exclude the Cowboys from the question, name me a team or teams that would pay him more than what a mid level QB is making, if Dak did not have Zeke he would possibly be bottom 1/3 in the NFL, and I say this really liking Dak, I think he is great for the team but not at 32M plus a year. At least Zeke is as good as it gets at his position and Cooper is not far from it. I have said it 100 times and I stand by it, Dak cannot win without Zeke or a very similar type back and a really good number 1 at receiver, and a stellar defense. They need to follow the Seattle Seahawks recipe of a few years ago.

Comment

KTCK, The Ticket, 96.7 fm / 1310 am, reporting that Dakota Rain Prescott asking Dallas Cowboys Football Club for 40 M, million usd / annum.

Ready, set, go....

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    KTCK, The Ticket, 96.7 fm / 1310 am, reporting that Dakota Rain Prescott asking Dallas Cowboys Football Club for 40 M, million usd / annum.

Ready, set, go....
                    Can’t wait to hear “that’ll be cheap in a few years”

Comment

It's just silly negotiations....

Comment

All of y’all saying cooper is a great WR, I’m not seeing it. He’s good, but not great... he doesn’t deserve top 5 money either.

But y’all have 5 offensive lineman who deserve to get paid, that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I’m in the hold off mode and let Dak show me his down field accuracy has improved with Kitnas help. Focus on Zeke if Dak won’t take the offer now. If Dak improves, pay him. If he hasn’t, Jerry is not going to get his Super Bowl anyway so move on.

It could be contract terms and not the money amounts over the term. Guaranteed money is a big factor in today’s big contracts.
                          Exactly where I'm at. Let Dak play another year and prove it, pay Zeke now and lets get this team back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                            I really hope the cowboys do not toss every dime at Dak and Zeke and loose Cooper. He is going to be and currently is one of the most dominate receivers out there and he's only 24. we have a lot of prime time left in him and he has had zero off field issues Zeke on the other hand can't keep his name out of the headlines if his career depended on it. Jerry can only save his rear end so many times.
                            They gave up a first round pick for him, he's getting signed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Stole that for FB

“That will be a steal in a few years”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X