• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
    Where's Jason Garrett?
    Standing in line at the TEC office

Comment

How can a coach be effective when you have ownership cutting your legs out from under you every time you turnaround. JG was what I call a stupivisor and only a figurehead!!! This will continue as long as the Jones insist on making all calls when it comes to players and on the field matters. Ego from ownership is killing any and all chances of a winning team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
        How can a coach be effective when you have ownership cutting your legs out from under you every time you turnaround. JG was what I call a stupivisor and only a figurehead!!! This will continue as long as the Jones insist on making all calls when it comes to players and on the field matters. Ego from ownership is killing any and all chances of a winning team.
        YEP! And this may be why Jones will have a hard time finding a new coach that can mold this team into a winner. No decent coach that really cares about his legacy would want to work for JJ under JJ's terms.

Comment

Im not sure if the coaching change is all thats gonna take to turn this around for the boys. I hate the eagles but with the half team on the bench they managed to win last 3 games when it mattered the most. Good coaches and players perform when the game is on the line and during adversity (injuries). We are lacking both and it shows.
          Switch to the Texans for now..

Comment

They gone.
            All gone.
            Be official soon.

Comment

Y’all watch the wrong sport

You’re better off watching this than your cowboys

Or this
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-30-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Anyone have any first hand knowledge of Jerry not letting the coach run the team?

That’s always an easy “out” for saying they suck on the field but I rarely see any further information...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Anyone have any first hand knowledge of Jerry not letting the coach run the team?

That’s always an easy “out” for saying they suck on the field but I rarely see any further information...

I think its mostly bs, bottom line is the team needs a new direction, will need coaching from top to bottom. And the folks saying any coach worth his salt would not take this job, right.

Comment

I've seen an interview with Jerry where he said I write the pay checks. Indicating he has the final say on everything.

Comment

I could see JJ making Garrett the GM and bringing in a new coach/Coaches. JJ loves his yes man. Don’t think I will happen but with Jerry anything stupid is possible.

Comment

Hell yes! All these armchair GMs are great at regurgitating shock jock opinions of others! They got first hand knowledge like a mofo! In like Flinn!!

Comment

Not going to happen.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jerry owns the team. He can do what ever he wants. That's the bottom line.

Everything to him seems to be a Attention Getting Mechanism. And a chance to advertise his business the Dallas Cowboys. Make more money over Championships. Make more money than fans enjoying the experience for a fair price.

He is dragging out the firing of ALL the coaches from what it looks like. Proof he wants everything on public display for as long as it can be.

Does he interfere with things on the field. Who knows.

The bottom line to this years failures on the field were not winning the close games. Last year they did. Wither it was a missed assignment, a fumble, a missed tackle they just didn't win the close one and in the NFL, 90 % of the games are one score or less games.

Personally I thought this year the defense lost their swagger and intensity under the new guy. Marininlle made them accountable and play hard. That was lost!

Oh well if there are new coaches with ALL the talent they have the Super Bowl will be easy pickings next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              I think its mostly bs, bottom line is the team needs a new direction, will need coaching from top to bottom. And the folks saying any coach worth his salt would not take this job, right.

Why haven’t they in the last 25 years? With the exception of Parcells, the rest of them are lackluster picks at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X