Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garrett looked like a zombie on the sideline. Until Jones goes away and the head coach has total authority over the players and other coaches and actually captains the ship Cowboys team is a punching bag. Dak should not have even been on the field after the 1st quarter. Bench him and anyone else that sits on their butt and doesn't produce. Zeke is a joke and makes JJ look even more stupid. If Brees or Brady had been the QB, Cowboys would have had 4 to 5 TD's.
    At this point I don't look for Jones to make any coaching changes. He likes the bootlicker types.

Comment

Close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Close thread.
        ....and start the 2020 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
          Did you guys really think these clowns were/are Super Bowl material? Really?
          No, but I thought they may have been better than this by a game, maybe 2.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Garrett looked like a zombie on the sideline. Until Jones goes away and the head coach has total authority over the players and other coaches and actually captains the ship Cowboys team is a punching bag. Dak should not have even been on the field after the 1st quarter. Bench him and anyone else that sits on their butt and doesn't produce. Zeke is a joke and makes JJ look even more stupid. If Brees or Brady had been the QB, Cowboys would have had 4 to 5 TD's.
            At this point I don't look for Jones to make any coaching changes. He likes the bootlicker types.
            This 100% Jera is the problem. Garret will get another coaching job and be successful and the cowboys will get someone we’ve never heard of and continue to be 500.

Comment

Seems like if he really cared who coached he would let JG go now and start looking before all the good ones find a home

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                Seems like if he really cared who coached he would let JG go now and start looking before all the good ones find a home
                I bet the Cowboys have put some feelers out to a couple of coaches already, if they are interested they will wait another week. I just hope the coaching search does not turn into a circus but it probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                  Did you guys really think these clowns were/are Super Bowl material? Really?

Can you find a post claiming they were super bowl material? If there was I haven’t seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

I bet the Cowboys have put some feelers out to a couple of coaches already, if they are interested they will wait another week. I just hope the coaching search does not turn into a circus but it probably will.
                    everything with this team is a circus and i feel like JJ likes it that way. the cowboys have been an absolute joke since the 90s. I hate that i love this team so much

Comment

Saw a post where dez said he’d come back to the team in 2020, and after what I’ve seen this year I’d gladly take him back to see some passion on the sidelines again. After seeing this emotionless team all year Idk if i can continue to stomach it any longer.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Saw a post where dez said he’d come back to the team in 2020, and after what I’ve seen this year I’d gladly take him back to see some passion on the sidelines again. After seeing this emotionless team all year Idk if i can continue to stomach it any longer.

I told my wife last night that Jerra should get Troy and Darryl to come out of the booth to play next year! Could not be an worst off and there would be some hope!

I would have said Romo but he never won anything but a celebrity golf tournament!

Comment

NFL players should be on a pay for performance plan. They get there paychecks Monday morning after the game and watching the film.

Comment

So, Awuzie got benched in last night's game. My bet is the call came from upstairs. Garrett has neither the nads or authority to bench any player. And that is the real problem any way you cut it!

Comment

Man I quit watching early in the 4th. I have other stuff to do.

I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X