This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    I have said it many times, the QB is not that good, out of all of his passes how many were good ? He is getting Garrett fired ( which I do not have a problem with ) but the Cowboys do not have a QB that can lead them anywhere, if they pay him it will be worse than the pre Romo years, 8-8 will be the norm. Dak cannot make plays when they need them, he missed wide open receivers for huge plays, he constantly throws behind the receivers, he was the difference in this game.
    ^I feel the same way. I don’t know what the total answer is to fix this team but the head coach needs to go and the quarterback also. You need to be able to hit those wide open throws.

Comment

Dak struggled, but we had 6 drops, a fumble and Zeke had 47 yards. The entire offense is broke, not just Dak.

Comment

I just don’t get it how they play great one week and so flat the next.

Comment

I just don’t get it how they play great one week and so flat the next.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
            Dak struggled, but we had 6 drops, a fumble and Zeke had 47 yards. The entire offense is broke, not just Dak.
            Agreed!!! When the QBs is hurt or any other leader other guys gotta make plays. 6 drops....ouch. 3 of those would have been game changers![emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m ready for a New Coach and New season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                They won't even sniff the playoff's this year!!!
                Thought I would bring this back up from the FIRST page of this thread.
                Where ya at Smart

Comment

I'm not sure this loss is on the coaching staff. Dropped balls hurt really bad. Catch the ball. Dak did over throw a few times. One in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                    I don't know about the 6 drops, I bet at least 4 of the 6 were bad passes, Dak played awful, he missed wide open receivers for TD's twice, he constantly threw behind the receivers. They stacked the line and dared Dak to beat them, he could not, just like all the other losses, a good QB would have picked philly apart on man coverage, Garrett is not the answer but I think Dak is just as much at fault.

Comment

Can we just fire Garrett and heath at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daks worst game. Could of lost his leverage if he had any for big money. Missed WAO receivers, no touch on short balls or crossers, deep balls were short or long. Didn't scramble more than one time.
                        I would cut Cooper immediately. Non competitive always has that my give crapper is broken look on his face.
                        Fire the punter avg about 38yds a kick.
                        The defensive line was invisible.
                        The whole defense is inferior.
                        Fire special teams coach. The Eagles got it to the 35 repeatedly. Dallas guy got it to the 20.
                        OC calling an option play in the NFL is suicide
                        Pretty much a feces show all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Can we just fire Garrett and heath at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Impeach them. Only way to go.

Comment

The season s not on Dak. Dak was not the reason we had a bad year. We have a coach that cant motivate his team, he has no fire along with the coaches surrounding him. Dak is not the problem. There’s other coaches in the league that would win the Super Bowl with this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                              The season s not on Dak. Dak was not the reason we had a bad year. We have a coach that cant motivate his team, he has no fire along with the coaches surrounding him. Dak is not the problem. There’s other coaches in the league that would win the Super Bowl with this team.
                              I guess you are watching a different player than I am, to me Dak is the biggest problem on the offense, the coaches cannot throw the ball for Dak, he is terribly inaccurate. There are several coaches that have plenty of fire, sometimes the players are just not as good as advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
                                ha ha ha ha ha, the big set up for the big let down
                                like i said

Comment

Working...
                                X