X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 - 8.

Comment

I got a fever and the only prescription is more Forbath.

Comment

The Eagles wanted it more than jerra's kids!

Send Garrett packing but it won't happen!

Comment

Like I said a couple of weeks ago....I'd blow this team to pieces.

Trade all you can for draft picks and start all over. Gutless team and coaching staff.

Comment

7-9. It’s a given there will be a different coach next year, but that’s not going to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Cowboys suck from top to bottom.

Comment

Like I said a couple of weeks ago....I'd blow this team to pieces.

Trade all you can for draft picks and start all over. Gutless team and coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                  Dak just misses so many open receivers! Makes me
                  cringe thinking about what they are gonna pay him!

Yep definitely looked like a backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                    Silver lining......
                    If Dal can somehow manage to win next week, The Eagles still suck bad enough to lose their final game.
                    No they don’t. Give the Eagles coach Dallas’ team and he would be 12-4 at worst.

Comment

Crap.

Comment

That was a terrible game.I hate watching them play..The red headed clapper's gotta go...He's not 100% the problem,but it's a start.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder what Dallass record would be without Zeke. For $53,003 a carry seems like he could do better. Several times one guy tackled him with no effort from Zeke.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                            Silver lining......
                            If Dal can somehow manage to win next week, The Eagles still suck bad enough to lose their final game.
                            I think you may have that backwards; Dallas is bad enough to lose to the Giants next week.

Comment

I have said it many times, the QB is not that good, out of all of his passes how many were good ? He is getting Garrett fired ( which I do not have a problem with ) but the Cowboys do not have a QB that can lead them anywhere, if they pay him it will be worse than the pre Romo years, 8-8 will be the norm. Dak cannot make plays when they need them, he missed wide open receivers for huge plays, he constantly throws behind the receivers, he was the difference in this game.

Comment

jj likes mediocrity, and when they excel at it he gets mad,,, if he actually cared he would fire himself and hire some high school football coach, and go on an extended vacation to somewhere he has no phone service so he can not interfere

Comment

Working...
                                X