Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I meant as far as he goes. He has been the best In the league the past few years but not this year. He 7-7 too along with the rest of the organization

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      yes I meant as far as he goes. He has been the best In the league the past few years but not this year. He 7-7 too along with the rest of the organization
      QB's are judged by wins and losses, I think it is unfair to judge them by SB's. Romo had the stats to be in the H O F , but because he was on some bad teams and he did not win anything he will not get into the H O F as a player. Don't get me wrong, I like Dak, I just don't think he is anywhere near worth being paid the most in the NFL, and I had no problem paying Zeke, Dak would not even be the starting QB had it not been for Zeke early on, jmo.

Comment

Do or die for both teams. Cowboys have scored more points per game this year and Eagles have allowed more points scored. Cowboys are coming off a blow out win and eagles are coming off a good win against a losing team. Enter the coaching factor. Garrett is ahead beating the eagles coaching but that don't mean squat. It's curtains for Garrett if the boys lose and especially if they get blown out which could happen. Look what the Jets did to them. There just ain't nuttin there that I would hang my hat on either way. No doubt it will be the game of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          QB's are judged by wins and losses, I think it is unfair to judge them by SB's. Romo had the stats to be in the H O F , but because he was on some bad teams and he did not win anything he will not get into the H O F as a player. Don't get me wrong, I like Dak, I just don't think he is anywhere near worth being paid the most in the NFL, and I had no problem paying Zeke, Dak would not even be the starting QB had it not been for Zeke early on, jmo.
          Yep. QB stats don't mean much when it comes to winning SB's. Brees has stats that are almost untouchable and only has one SB ring. Brady has 6 SB rings and his stats are deep in 2nd place.

Comment

Hard to argue any of that. But wins are a team and coaching thing. Unfair to throw it all on Dak or any individual. Also wouldn’t give him a huge long term contract at this point franchise him next year and maybe the year after depending on how he progresses.like he has year after year so far

Comment

check Eli, the epitome of .500 but has a couple rings so he will get in a bet. Tony had some great teams and single handily lost a couple playoff games if memory serves me correctly. Every body including most cowboys fans. Worried about tony and how he would perform in big games. Or if he would be healthy enough to play in them

Comment

check Eli, the epitome of .500 but has a couple rings so he will get in a bet. Tony had some great teams and single handily lost a couple playoff games if memory serves me correctly. Every body including most cowboys fans. Worried about tony and how he would perform in big games. Or if he would be healthy enough to play in them
                The Vikings completely demolished the Cowboys in that playoff game, Brady himself would have been killed in that game, the Giants loss is really hard to pin on Romo, 3 dropped TD passes, those are the two good teams they had along side the Dez caught it game, had he caught it history could have been changed for Romo and the Cowboys.

Comment

Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-22-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Dang a triple post.. my bad
                    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-22-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

The dropped Ball on the field goal attempt against the seahawks to get in the dance sticks out also.

Comment

The dropped Ball on the field goal attempt against the seahawks to get in the dance sticks out also.
                        He was the holder that goofed not the QB, he should never have been in there in the first place, the ball clearly slips out of his hands, he does not like drop it, I still think the Hawks doctored that ball, lol.

Comment

He was the holder that goofed not the QB, he should never have been in there in the first place, the ball clearly slips out of his hands, he does not like drop it, I still think the Hawks doctored that ball, lol.
                          As stupid as it sounds I do too. Poor Tony...that ball shined like it had bacon grease on it or something

Comment

anyways.. go cowboys!! Hope to see them throttle the eagles.

Comment

Crap. Down 10-0
                              Last edited by topduarte; 12-22-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Right now, somewhere, Moser is having a stroke ��

Comment

Working...
                                X