• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    [emoji1369]
    Garrett 2020...[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope you are wrong about this one Señor Dale. I believe this shows what the current team can do when playing all out. I believe the coach is abysmal and needs a serious upgrade. Team has not been playing for him. And yes, at the rate these pampered pro players are paid it is shameful that they need motivation but it is what our society has become.

Comment

I hope I am too… I hope they win the Super Bowl, then fire his ass…[emoji23]

Comment

If the Cowboys can play half what they did last night against Philly next week it will be an easy win. Just depends what Cowboys team shows up next week.

Comment

I fully expected the Rams to blow out the Cowboys. I was surprised, as I watched the game, but I was not really excited.

Its like finding out that your hot, new girlfriend has fake boobs. Yeah, they look great, but inside you are disappointed that they are not real.

Comment

I fully expected the Rams to blow out the Cowboys. I was surprised, as I watched the game, but I was not really excited.

Its like finding out that your hot, new girlfriend has fake boobs. Yeah, they look great, but inside you are disappointed that they are not real.

Comment

X2

Comment

Looked like the Cowboys of the 1st three games. Everything clicked. Should give the team some confidence and some momentum for next Sundays Philly game. As bad as Dallas has played until yesterday Philly has played worse as in being taken to overtime by the Giants and having to come back late to beast the Skins.

Comment

JJ has done it before.... member 1995? Let's not forget the coaching is an issue but will never compare to the issues in the GM office, and that all stays the same. It's a lie this organization isn't consistent. Most consistent organization in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post

Never an i mean never have i been disappointed by fake boobs... were all dumber for having to read that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

I’m tryin

Comment

If tua declares an falls to the cowboys would you take him if in charge?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            If tua declares an falls to the cowboys would you take him if in charge?

Why? Daks top 10 quarterback in the league. It's not a needed position on your roster.

Answers no.....

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                              Why? Daks top 10 quarterback in the league. It's not a needed position on your roster.

Answers no.....

I don’t believe Dak to be a top 10 qb an the price tag he will want will hamstring the team beyond what he can make up for in his own

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                I don’t believe Dak to be a top 10 qb an the price tag he will want will hamstring the team beyond what he can make up for in his own

Pretty much every measuring means out there has him 3rd to 6th. You don’t have to believe it for it to be true.

Still don’t think he’s worth 38 mil, but the numbers would suggest he is. They have a lot of cap room...Zeke is where they screwed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X