Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerrah has always held on to certain players. See Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post

.??

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
        Probably his 83-65 career record and the fact that he has been in that division is whole coaching career. It’s time him and Dallas part ways no doubt. But he isn’t a scrub coach IMO esp in that division. He Should know it like the back of his hand now. Giants or Washington would be stupid not to atleast take a look at him
        And garrett might win back to back division titles. Nobody has done that in this division since 2004.

I don't like garrett either but firing/removing him right now would be one of the most unreasonable things JJ has ever done as a GM and that's saying something. He ain't gonna do it, move on. Don't be listening go or reading all the fly by talking heads, fake news.

Comment

Serious question, other than just not liking JGs public persona and his robotic coaching style, why would we be in a hurry to see him go? Will JJ bring in someone that will grab this bull by the horns? Doesn't JJ, GM and owner, want to win a super bowl, and take the credit? Yes, he does. Hes not releasing the keys to this thing. If it wins, he wants to win while in control. Coaches wont be allowed to make autonomous decisions and stay on staff. Why would things change with JG leaving? Keep in mind JJ IS NOT RELEASING POWER, EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            And garrett might win back to back division titles. Nobody has done that in this division since 2004.

I don't like garrett either but firing/removing him right now would be one of the most unreasonable things JJ has ever done as a GM and that's saying something. He ain't gonna do it, move on. Don't be listening go or reading all the fly by talking heads, fake news.
            Jerry....is this you??

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
              Jerry....is this you??
              LoL

Comment

Let's boycott the Boys!!

Comment

Serious question, other than just not liking JGs public persona and his robotic coaching style, why would we be in a hurry to see him go? Will JJ bring in someone that will grab this bull by the horns? Doesn't JJ, GM and owner, want to win a super bowl, and take the credit? Yes, he does. Hes not releasing the keys to this thing. If it wins, he wants to win while in control. Coaches wont be allowed to make autonomous decisions and stay on staff. Why would things change with JG leaving? Keep in mind JJ IS NOT RELEASING POWER, EVER.
                  About the only problem I see with the way the Cowboys do business is they have a big say in who Garrett hires as coaches, other than that I think Garrett has a big say in players drafted or acquired through trades or free agency. If I were able to assemble my own staff I would not have a problem working under those parameters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Jerry....is this you??
                    Ha! Prolly what hes thinking. Kinda my point...

Comment

Bingo!
                      And that is why I think any of the top tier coaches wouldn't ever work for Jones unless they got paid 10x what any other team would pay. Coaches need to have control over the players and JJ won't allow that to happen. As a GM Jerrah is a dismal failure and always will be. Business man and GM are not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Bingo!
                        And that is why I think any of the top tier coaches wouldn't ever work for Jones unless they got paid 10x what any other team would pay. Coaches need to have control over the players and JJ won't allow that to happen. As a GM Jerrah is a dismal failure and always will be. Business man and GM are not the same thing.
                        There will be a long line of coaches wanting the job, I believe urban Meyer is very interested, John gruden openly campaigned for the job a few years back, everything appears to be in place, I doubt jerry has ever been turned down by a coach he was wanting to hire.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          There will be a long line of coaches wanting the job, I believe urban Meyer is very interested, John gruden openly campaigned for the job a few years back, everything appears to be in place, I doubt jerry has ever been turned down by a coach he was wanting to hire.
                          Maybe. Once they get there, it ends the same way. JJ is the only thing that remains, until his body is laid to rest beneath the star at the 50...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
                            The best QB the Cowboys have ever had.

JJ screwed up not starting him in his final season when he came back from the injury.

That would have been a ring season. Sticking with Dak that season was asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                              The best QB the Cowboys have ever had.....
                              Uh..what .

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Uh..what .
                                If TR had the talent(and coaching) around him that RS & TA had we would need several more fangers for our rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X