Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can believe how lame the Cowboys have become. heck even the half time show sucks

Comment

Is this the girl that threatened to not do the halftime show if the Salvation Army didn’t make a donation to the lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uuugh

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Is this the girl that threatened to not do the halftime show if the Salvation Army didn’t make a donation to the lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders?

She was tweeter shamed by the woketards.

Comment

Garrett didn't have Prescott prepared to pass today nor the O-line prepared to block. Otherwise, Cowboys would be kicking Buffalo's rear end. Not.

No coach is going to make over-hyped talent better than it actually is. The Cowboys are team owned by someone who is more interested in winning their way than winning period. Until then, it doesn't matter who the head coach is.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
              Garrett didn't have Prescott prepared to pass today nor the O-line prepared to block. Otherwise, Cowboys would be kicking Buffalo's rear end. Not.

No coach is going to make over-hyped talent better than it actually is. The Cowboys are team owned by someone who is more interested in winning their way than winning period. Until then, it doesn't matter who the head coach is.
              a good coach gets everything every body's got and then some by working as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                a good coach gets everything every body's got and then some by working as a team.
                In this NFL, a bad coach will never win a division much less a conference even with the most talented team in the NFL.

Garrett isn't the reason these Cowboys are losing. If he was, then they wouldn't even be competitive because the entire team would have already quit.

Dang, he didn't have the kicker ready to play either.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Hope they blow us out and put an end to this coaching regime... same feeling i had at the end of les miles era rooting for a blow out so we would just pull the bandaid off already!

Agree.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

JG can start counting down the minutes. He’s about to be gone.

Then he’ll probably be winning the NFC East with the Giants for the next 10 years.

Who’s the interim coach the rest of the season?

Comment

“ Turn out the lights the parties over...”

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                        in this nfl, a bad coach will never win a division much less a conference even with the most talented team in the nfl.

Garrett isn't the reason these cowboys are losing. If he was, then they wouldn't even be competitive because the entire team would have already quit.

Dang, he didn't have the kicker ready to play either.
                        ???
                        +
                        -
                        +

Comment

Soft, unprepared, undisciplined, ill coached....this team has no leader on offense. Defense can be brilliant at times, but then all of a sudden it’s a head scratcher. It all starts near the top and JG needs to be gone.

Comment

My cowboys never disappoint for drama.

Comment

That was one of, if not the most pathetic unnecessary roughness call I’ve ever seen [emoji23]. I think if I were Dak I would argue against that on principle.

Comment

Is it me or are the commercials out of control?

Comment

Working...
                                X