This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go Cowboys!!!

I sure hope they win tomorrow................super, super ugly!

Comment

I love my Cowboys but I think they have a management problem not a coaching problem. No NFL team is ever going to win a super bowl with a part time, amateur GM and Player Personnel Manager.

As for the talent, it is overrated every year. The owner and GM is also the chief sales and marketing guy whose job is to promote all the players and the Cowboys grant more media access to players and practice than any other NFL team. The media loves that access and it contributes to player hype.

I'm not necessarily a Garrett fan but he has the team in a position to win almost every week. If the players just executed one more play – in each of their losses they probably win the game. As for claims they don’t play hard for Garrett, NFL parity is such that if a team isn’t giving 100% any given Sunday they’ll get trounced. That’s not happening.

If they fire Garrett, whoever they do replace him with is just going to have his legs cut out from under him just like they’ve done with every other coach in Jones era. It is depressing. I hope they beat Buffalo and get on another streak similar to last season except win another playoff game or too. IMO, that is a preferable to starting over with a new HC.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        One thing that annoyed me about Troy is how he talked about the Cowboys not beating anybody, the Patriots really have an impressive list of opponents and he never said anything about that. It was pretty clear that special teams lost the game, not sure who hired that guy but he stinks. Its pretty safe to say we will get to critique another coach next year, can't wait.

This ‘not beating anybody’ is a trend across the board in all sports at all levels. It’s really the only argument you ever hear. There are apparently only 2 or 3 good teams in any sport or maybe it’s just parity. Just beat whoever is put in front of you and it’ll all take care of itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
          common denominator?
          jj :d

Comment

Today I hope they change their kill, kill, kill at the LOS call! Last week everytime Dak yelled this, they ran the stretch to the strong side. Pretty complex stuff.

GO Cowboys!!

Comment

We need this one. Hoping Boys win by 6. I got Bills +6.5😄

Comment

Go Boys Go!!

Comment

Go cowboys
                  Last edited by camoclad; 11-28-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Whoops...

Comment

Good thing the refs are on the cowboys side today

Comment

That’s what you get for playing for a field goal. This team sucks from top to bottom.

Comment

Cowboys falling apart again! #Fire Red

Comment

Not one of those plays at the end was design for the end zone. How close can we get for a field goal that will still leave us behind. We have lost all momentum or fire we had at the beginning of the season.

Comment

It should be 21-7 we’re lucky the refs bailed us on one... playing for a field goal with 2 timeouts in the red zone down 6 oof

Comment

Hope they blow us out and put an end to this coaching regime... same feeling i had at the end of les miles era rooting for a blow out so we would just pull the bandaid off already!

Comment

Working...
                                X