Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moser for coach. I agree with you, the Pats could have been beat today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
      Not entirely true either. Whether it’s 3-4 or 4-3 fronts it’s still a matter of more then 5-6 playing the run. I watched every down of the Minn game and they almost every snap had one of their safeties close to the line, they run a 4-3 and that was 8 man most of the time. Zimmer said he’s stopping the run first and foremost.

Even when they show 6 like you say, they crash the run because it’s Zeke. Think your OL has been hurt and not played up to standards more then anything.

No...... they don’t....almost never has this been the case. Less than half his carries against Minn were against more than 6 in the box.

Bellichick was more than happy to let them run the ball again today...86 yards and another L.

Zeke is Worth no more than a replacement level running back, and that is a fact. It’s played out every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        You can blame the coaches all you want, bottom line is players have to make plays, those dropped balls, bad passes, interceptions, stupid penalties were not on the coach, the game was there to win, much like the Vikings game, like it or not Dak played pretty bad, he did not get it done. The last field goal was pathetic, Dak had a cakewalk first down if not TD and he threw it to a blanketed receiver when all he had to do was tuck it and run, horrible decision. And you **** sure don't go for it on fourth and 7 when you have to have a filed goal to win no matter what. Aikman is an idiot, he was talking about Dallas not beating anyone with a winning record, how many **** teams besides Dallas has the Pats beat with winning records.

I had no problem with the field goal. You still had to have a stop and another score either way. The field goal was the right call.

The phantom tripping call still has me pizzed!

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

You can blame the coaches all you want, bottom line is players have to make plays, those dropped balls, bad passes, interceptions, stupid penalties were not on the coach, the game was there to win, much like the Vikings game, like it or not Dak played pretty bad, he did not get it done. The last field goal was pathetic, Dak had a cakewalk first down if not TD and he threw it to a blanketed receiver when all he had to do was tuck it and run, horrible decision. And you **** sure don't go for it on fourth and 7 when you have to have a filed goal to win no matter what. Aikman is an idiot, he was talking about Dallas not beating anyone with a winning record, how many **** teams besides Dallas has the Pats beat with winning records.

Tom Brady was bad today, his coach gave them a chance to win.

Garrett repeatedly makes it harder for his team to win EVERY ****ING WEEK. He is trash.

You don’t need a field goal to win unless you score a touchdown...a TD ties it and that was as close as they got to the end zone all day. The field goal is 100% worthless without a TD...a TD by itself extends the game...this is really simple stuff...

Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-24-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Wonder who called the last play. Who would throw 10 to 15 yards down field when it’s for all the marbles. What would it matter if it was intercepted or picked off. You try to score. That’s the way Rodger would have done it!

Comment

Zeke does look slower this year and he’s not turning 5 yard runs into 20+ yard runs while juking, hurdling and running over people. He’s definitely not as explosive as he has been the previous 3 years. Nowhere close really.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                Zeke does look slower this year and he’s not turning 5 yard runs into 20+ yard runs while juking, hurdling and running over people. He’s definitely not as explosive as he has been the previous 3 years. Nowhere close really.

He skipped the pre season workouts and practices with the team. That cant be good

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  No...... they don’t....almost never has this been the case. Less than half his carries against Minn were against more than 6 in the box.

Bellichick was more than happy to let them run the ball again today...86 yards and another L.

Zeke is Worth no more than a replacement level running back, and that is a fact. It’s played out every week.

If what you are saying is correct then we have the worst O line in the NFL, Zeke was met at the line on almost every single carry in the Vikings game, you need to watch the game again, you are so wrong. Many times they had 6 or 7 up front, they would only rush 3 and all the others played the run, that is why Dak had 6 seconds to throw and 400 yards passing, and what did that get us ? He had a chance to win the game at the end just like today and failed.

Comment

What a horrible horrible team. What a let down season. Fire the Ginger

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                      He skipped the pre season workouts and practices with the team. That cant be good

They’re 11 games in. Conditioning or succinctness is no longer a factor.

Comment

*modern era* sorry, and if you include pre "championship" era it's less than 1% across all major sports.

And this > https://www.reddit.com/r/theticket/c...th_the_sports/
                        NO worries.....figured it had to be something like that....hehehe

Don't get me wrong, I think the cowboys are one of the worst coached teams in the league....arguably the worst considering their talent. However, Jj and his arrogant ineptitude (I think I literally hate the guy) have long since exhausted my passion for the team. I'll never forgive "piano wire" for destroying my passion for the team I grew up living and dying with. Garrett's just a symptom IMOP.....
                        Last edited by Slicefixer; 11-24-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

You sound like you have some red *** over Zeke not playing up to his contract? You and most everyone on here since he’s not producing like he use to. I’m not a Cowboys fan to say the least. The only reason I watched the Minn game is because I’m a Minn fan. I won’t argue that he isn’t worth the money, no RB is. Minn committed more to stopping Zeke then what you’re saying or want to believe. NE has a good D, don’t know how it played out though cause I didn’t watch a snap. I sat in the blind all afternoon.

Garrett needs to go. Not sold on your OC either. There’s no reason that Dak throwing like he has been shouldn’t allow for a better run game against however many are in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                            NO worries.....figured it had to be something like that....hehehe

Don't get me wrong, I think the cowboys are one of the worst coached teams in the league....arguably the worst considering their talent. However, Jj and his arrogant ineptitude (I think I literally hate the guy) have long since exhausted my passion for the team. I'll never forgive "piano wired" for destroying my passion for the team I grew up living and dying with. Garrett's just a symptom IMOP.....
                            Agreed. According to the statistics, even if Garrett was a good coach, he couldn't win with this organization. *almost* impossible.

I've come around to the JJ ownership however. It's like this, if you have a good team that wins a super bowl every 10 years or so, whoopdy do. my team has some serious drama, three ringed circus, controversy almost every month of the year. Very entertaining. And, when the cowboys do play, its must see football, still!!!! After all these years of nothingness (on the field), it's still the most important game of the day!!! What the crap!!! JJ is the genius that conducts the circus, "glitz and glam" my friends! Enjoy!!!

Comment

If what you are saying is correct then we have the worst O line in the NFL, Zeke was met at the line on almost every single carry in the Vikings game, you need to watch the game again, you are so wrong. Many times they had 6 or 7 up front, they would only rush 3 and all the others played the run, that is why Dak had 6 seconds to throw and 400 yards passing, and what did that get us ? He had a chance to win the game at the end just like today and failed.

I am not wrong, 6 man fronts are not “stacked” neither are 7, and 90% of the time they show 7 they drop one or two into coverage.

Every week you say Dak “had a chance to win the game” after another **** performance by Zeke, and ****ty coaching decisions all day long. But you blame it on Dak after he played great all day despite the fact that they are behind because of the coaches.

The secondary is trash, the Dline is sketchy at best. The over payed RB is less than average, and the Oline looks old....yet Dak throws for 400 and 3 TDs, but it’s his fault at the end when he can’t win it by himself....this is laughable.

I was told that Zeke was “elite” anyway...what happened? He can’t get 100yds into the same fronts every other back sees?? That’s why he shouldn’t have gotten payed, Pollard can do what he does. Only 4 more years on that deal...

FACT...Zeke is ranked middle of the pack at his position.
                              FACT...Dak is ranked at the top of his. FACT...Garrett has never not been out coached.

Comment

Agreed. According to the statistics, even if Garrett was a good coach, he couldn't win with this organization. *almost* impossible.

I've come around to the JJ ownership however. It's like this, if you have a good team that wins a super bowl every 10 years or so, whoopdy do. my team has some serious drama, three ringed circus, controversy almost every month of the year. Very entertaining. And, when the cowboys do play, its must see football, still!!!! After all these years of nothingness (on the field), it's still the most important game of the day!!! What the crap!!! JJ is the genius that conducts the circus, "glitz and glam" my friends! Enjoy!!!
                                Hehehe....well....i guess I'd have to agree as I haven't a clue what goes through his taught skull.....

Addendum....yes I do.... This...."I KNOW football dammit"....(only gotten worse since they keyed in his face)

Which goes to show he's, very simply, the moron of the gridiron....
                                Last edited by Slicefixer; 11-24-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X