X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    No problem with that field goal. You’re going to need a stop either way and a touchdown now wins it instead of just tying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you’re wrong. They had managed exactly zero touchdowns so far, and the odds of getting a better chance were almost zero.

Worst they could do is make Tom start on the 7 going into the wind.

NO BRAINER!

Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-24-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      The pats have been the best team for the past 17 years. He won’t get fired this year

And they could have been beat several times today if Garrett had been fired last week.

THE WORST...football coach, IN THE LEAGUE!!! You don’t have to out coach him...just wait for him to do stupid ****..

Comment

Fire the GM and the coach.

Comment

There is no salary cap on coaches.

How much do you figure it would cost to get Belicheat?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Well, you’re wrong. They had managed exactly zero touchdowns so far, and the odds of getting a better chance were almost zero.

Worst they could do is make Tom start on the 7.

NO BRAINER!

Quoted the wrong guy, Tapatalk sucks as bad as garrett.

Comment

8 - 8

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                Famous last words.
                So you're going to start listening to the games on the radio? LOL

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I’d rather drink bleach than listen to brad sham.

Comment

Seriously over watching this same product year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year

After year! I throw in the towel only thing Garrett has beat is my will to continue to watch this team

Comment

And they could have been beat several times today if Garrett had been fired last week.

THE WORST...football coach, IN THE LEAGUE!!! You don’t have to out coach him...just wait for him to do stupid ****..

Hahahaha a lot of truth right here ^^^

Comment

Rough....ouch@

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        Not my stat but I'll share. No coach, in any major 4 sport, has won a championship after being coach in the same organization for five years. They have to have done it in the first five years, or it doesn't get done.

Ref. Craig Miller and Newy Scruggs
                        They are in error....lol....Landry didn't win a championship until '72.....original cowboy head coach from the get go....'60 I think
                        Last edited by Slicefixer; 11-24-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

They’re stopping him with 5-6 man fronts. They are begging to Cowboys to run the ball… Your narrative does not hold water.

Not entirely true either. Whether it’s 3-4 or 4-3 fronts it’s still a matter of more then 5-6 playing the run. I watched every down of the Minn game and they almost every snap had one of their safeties close to the line, they run a 4-3 and that was 8 man most of the time. Zimmer said he’s stopping the run first and foremost.

Even when they show 6 like you say, they crash the run because it’s Zeke. Think your OL has been hurt and not played up to standards more then anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                            They are in error....lol....Landry didn't win a championship until '72.....original cowboy head coach from the get go....'60 I think
                            *modern era* sorry, and if you include pre "championship" era it's less than 1% across all major sports.

And this > https://www.reddit.com/r/theticket/c...th_the_sports/
                            Last edited by camoclad; 11-24-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

You can blame the coaches all you want, bottom line is players have to make plays, those dropped balls, bad passes, interceptions, stupid penalties were not on the coach, the game was there to win, much like the Vikings game, like it or not Dak played pretty bad, he did not get it done. The last field goal was pathetic, Dak had a cakewalk first down if not TD and he threw it to a blanketed receiver when all he had to do was tuck it and run, horrible decision. And you **** sure don't go for it on fourth and 7 when you have to have a filed goal to win no matter what. Aikman is an idiot, he was talking about Dallas not beating anyone with a winning record, how many **** teams besides Dallas has the Pats beat with winning records.

Comment

I’d rather drink bleach than listen to brad sham.

Now your just getting nasty, sham cant help it, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X