Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the good things Dak did tonight and on 4th and game on the line he throws that ****ing low percentage **** to a ****ing running back. Mother ****er man. Witten, Cooper, Cobb and you throw a ****ing out route to ****ing Elliott a ****ing running back that isn’t a ****ing route runner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whoever called 3 consecutive plays to Elliott when he has not done anything all night should be fired tonight. Cooper and Cobb are both having great nights and you abandon that to go to someone who hasn't don't anything all night? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
          Zeke overpaid and overrated. No surprise there
          I just don’t get it, most running backs can do nothing without great blocking.

Comment

I try not to jump on band wagons, but if anyone wants to start a “fire Jason Garrett bandwagon”, I think I would support it. We’ve seen on numerous occasions his inability to win high stress games. Tonight, Dallas was destroying the Vikings secondary. And yet he goes to Zeke numerous times in clutch moments....and gets the same result from the running game. And they lose. Again to bad play calling. It’s so disappointing

Comment

Free agents after this year.

QB Dak Prescott
              WR Amari Cooper
              WR Randall Cobb
              WR Tavon Austin
              TE Jason Witten
              DE Robert Quinn
              LB Sean Lee
              CB Byron Jones

But at least they overpayed at the most easily replaced position on the field...un-real.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                Heard the idea thrown out that JG never speaks into his headset, talks to player, looks over a play sheet, never does anything on the sideline but spit, clap and awkwardly high fives. I've been watching the last few games and this seems true. Is he fired on duty? What's he do?
                He signals 1 or 2 after a TD!

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  I try not to jump on band wagons, but if anyone wants to start a “fire Jason Garrett bandwagon”, I think I would support it. We’ve seen on numerous occasions his inability to win high stress games. Tonight, Dallas was destroying the Vikings secondary. And yet he goes to Zeke numerous times in clutch moments....and gets the same result from the running game. And they lose. Again to bad play calling. It’s so disappointing

I’m sure if he passed three times unsuccessfully wed be calling for his head for not running the ball too. Especially with our overpaid RB. But **** that was so obvious. MNs Dline dominated our line all night . I’m sure they were hoping to get the yard for a first down on the first run but after the first failure screw the run. Do we even have a screen game anymore? ****!

Even if we win out I’m ready for a coaching change. I’m sick of the dip****tery.

Comment

Where’s all my “Dak is average” guys at? Y’all may want to go check them stats. As you look at the guys above him, ask yourself, who coaches those teams?

Comment

I’ve never been one to get on board with fire the coach. For a long time there was way more wrong with this team than the coach, but there’s enough talent here to win now. They should be better than 5-4 thru 9 games. Let’s shake things up now and get some new coaching blood in here. Don’t know who, but just get somebody, anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Where’s all my “Dak is average” guys at? Y’all may want to go check them stats. As you look at the guys above him, ask yourself, who coaches those teams?

I’d like to ask him why he threw that ball to Zeke on 4th and 5

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          I’d like to ask him why he threw that ball to Zeke on 4th and 5

I’d be curious what options he has on that play call too, but he was really good tonight! I’d like to see just his 3rd down stats after they put him in all those holes.

Comment

Here we go with the “stats” deal... Romo was the king of “stats”.

Comment

I’d like to see him give 1/3 of his future salary to Amari.

Comment

I’d be curious what options he has on that play call too, but he was really good tonight! I’d like to see just his 3rd down stats after they put him in all those holes.

His options were....throw it to an open guy that can get 5 yards and a first down. He wasn’t directly instructed to throw a low percentage pass to a running back. I don’t know, maybe he got hurried. I didn’t rewind it and watch it again. I’m tired of the Cowboys.

Comment

Working...
                                X