This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me? I HATE that *******, and I mean that in the true definition of the word. Him and Colon Sackorpick are probably the only two players I flat out hate on a personal level. *** man.
    Naw I’m not ****ing kidding you.. for a 7th round pick if he doesn’t act right he’s gone and and no real effect On the team. He’s a dirt bag and his brother “that also played in Dallas” is too. But he’s an upgrade right now like it or not. I don’t like him hell i don’t like a lot of NFL players. But if we’re building an NFL team with all people we like it would be a long season. Put him in, if he will shut up and play at the level he is capable it’s a deal. If he doesn’t so what?? Cut him No real investment made any how...
    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-25-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

DANG! There's no football on today. Guess I gotta wait a week to watch football again.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
        Naw I’m not ****ing kidding you.. for a 7th round pick if he doesn’t act right he’s gone and and no real effect On the team. He’s a dirt bag and his brother “that also played in Dallas” is too. But he’s an upgrade right now like it or not. I don’t like him hell i don’t like a lot of NFL players. But if we’re building an NFL team with all people we like it would be a long season. Put him in, if he will shut up and play at the level he is capable it’s a deal. If he doesn’t so what?? Cut him No real investment made any how...
        Exactly, big upgrade, I can guarantee you there is at least one player on every team that is a ***** bag. All the NFL people are giving Cowboys an A for the trade.

Comment

Surprised to see the Eagles handle the Bills as easily as they did. Looks like they aren't dead in the water after all. Boys gotta handle their business in NY on Sun.

Comment

Can’t argue with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah don't care how good it is on paper, that guy is 100% dirtbag. I'd rather have another twenty 8-8 seasons than him play for the Cowboys.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Yeah don't care how good it is on paper, that guy is 100% dirtbag. I'd rather have another twenty 8-8 seasons than him play for the Cowboys.

I’m not defending him at all but that’s a little extreme[emoji33][emoji23]. And I despise that ****!

I’m sure over the course of my 50 years of fandom, especially pre social media, I have cheered for plenty of real dirtbags to win games for my Cowboys. I’m not happy about it either...
                Last edited by Smart; 10-29-2019, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I’m not defending him at all but that’s a little extreme[emoji33][emoji23]. And I despise that ****!

I’m sure over the course of my 50 years of fandom, especially pre social media, I have cheered for plenty of real dirtbags to win games for my Cowboys.
                  I saw irvin kick a puppy once on his way back from cheatin on his wife with 4 strippers, while snortin half a pound of coke off the back of white rhino he just killed with an illegal fully automatic semi auto ak-16 with a 30 caliber magazine ..and then he voted democrat.. and smoked 500 briskets perfectly using non bitter smoke
                  Last edited by systemnt; 10-29-2019, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I see your point, I really do. unfortunately though talent is more important than morals in the NFL hard to compete with other teams with out taking these risk especially in what looks like a tough division to win this year.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      I saw irvin kick a puppy once on his way back from cheatin on his wife with 4 strippers, while snortin half a pound of coke off the back of white rhino he just killed with an illegal fully automatic semi auto ak-16 with a 30 caliber magazine ..and then he voted democrat.. and smoked 500 briskets perfectly using non bitter smoke

You had me until bitter smoke! Screw that loser![emoji23]

Comment

lmao Irvin was a terd but he was an entertaining terd. This Bennett character lies about police brutality and race baits the entire nation and then just laughs it off when bodycam footage proves him a liar. It's not about just being a bad person and breaking the law, this guy tried to royally screw over police who're just doing their job and at the same time fan the flames of a brewing race war. Those officers deserved better and this guy should not be on any team in the NFL. Having said that, there's probably a reason Cowboys picked him up cheap.
                        Last edited by justletmein; 10-29-2019, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Word is the boys put a strong offer in for the jets safety Jamal Adams and were turned away. Wise move IMO he sure would help but not worth selling the farm for

Comment

Word is the boys put a strong offer in for the jets safety Jamal Adams and were turned away. Wise move IMO he sure would help but not worth selling the farm for

I’m so ready to see Heath gone

Comment

Right, he’s been better this year but still terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X