This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    No way I can blame this loss on Dak, he took a beating, tough sob. Dropped passes, O line stunk, defense is embarrassing, coaching is bad all the way around, time for in enigma.
    Agreed!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      I go back a long, long way w/ the Dallas Cowboys. I'm not nearly as big a fan of the team or the league as i once was. So from a more dispassionate stand point:

Tyron Smith is about to be done. His body is just too massive. His back can't handle the load.

Jason Garrett is just not a good coach. I think the lack of players slapping hands with him was very telling.

Dak Prescott is an upgrade over Tony Romo, but not nearly as much as some think. IMO he could've waited until he won something before he started doing commercials. Of course, if he waited until then, he might never do any commercials and make that money.

To paraphrase Coach Parcells: Jaylon Smith, LVE, D. Lawrence and a few others have eaten the cheese. They seem to have fallen in love w/ press clippings, wolf howls, etc. Probably ought to be more focused on knocking heads.

Jerry Jones is bull headed. He may not change coaches because he lacks viable alternatives. He may not change because of some sense of "family" loyalty to Coach Garrett. But i really don't think he'll change coaches during the season.

I think the club has some talent, and has some issues. The next few weeks will be interesting.
      If you don't believe JJ will replace JG during the season, why do you think things will be interesting?

Seems to me they will be more disappointing.

I suppose there could be some developments and JJs insistence on not doing so would certainly raise some eyebrows.

Comment

that was a stinkfest of a game! but we sit in the driver seat and can put a game in the loss column for philly next week going into the bye week.

i was pretty disappointed in gallop's performance with the two other starting receivers out of the line up. zeke looked better. some pretty bad play calling on both sides of the ball from the coaching staff.

let's win next week!

Comment

Coach Doug Pederson understands that the Eagles' fan base is upset after a loss to the Vikings, but said his team will beat the Cowboys on Sunday to move into first place in the NFC East.

Originally posted by Doug Peterhead
          "We're going down to Dallas, and our guys are gonna be ready to play. And we're gonna win that football game, and when we do, we're in first place in the NFC East," Pederson told the radio station. "We control our own destiny. We're right where we need to be."
          Eagles coach talking trash. Let's see if the Cowboys respond on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
            https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y-beat-cowboys

Eagles coach talking trash. Let's see if the Cowboys respond on Sunday.
            After reading that I bet JG pee'd down his leg a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              After reading that I bet JG pee'd down his leg a little bit.
              Not sure about that but I'll bet he clapped a little

Comment

Maybe the players will grow a set and do something about it.

Comment

Find it kind of funny They cut that linebacker that trashed Kirk cousins and now pederson gives the boys this ammo. Gut check time cowboys

Comment

God Bless
                    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Oh just don’t listen to those Eagles. Hell Zach Brown talked **** about Cousins who lit their *** up for 300yds and 4TD’s. Then to make it worse, they cut him two days later. They prob just need to shut up and play.

Comment

I am on the tank train. I just hope we lose because of how big of a head everyone got. I even fell into it. No more. I’m going back to post World Series Rangers game 6 and 7 loss, sports fan JT. I give zero ****s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, you can look at it like they are tanking or you can look at it like Hey! They are tied for first!!!!!

I like first.

Comment

Yeah the ship will be righted if they beat the Eagles, then we can start the superbowl chants back up.

Comment

Dear lord people. That is not talking trash. SMH.

Comment

Working...
                                X