This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buncha face value, ball watchers in here![emoji23]

Lincoln Riley would be insane to take this job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Still have faith in Dak but dam he’s making it hard
      I think he has that effect on Joe Buck too

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Maybe joe burrow will slip to us in the draft [emoji1374][emoji1374]

That’s what I was thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
          It’s not Garret’s fault. It’s way above him. That’s not going to change unless Jerry changes
          Good luck with that but you are 1000% correct. Facts are Garrett should have never been HC to begin with.

Comment

On a good note the Jets are not as terrible of a team as some might think. They have a few good players and should win a few more games . And NFC east is plum garbage right now so they should have a chance to at least win the division. If they lose to the eagles this week then you can start getting worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post

All I ever heard was don't look back till they look back then rake.
              If you do that, how do they "concentrate" on interceptions as the Cowboys have said the last two years?

Cornerbacks have a hard enough job trying to keep up with the fastest guys on the field, now try to react in a fraction of a second when you are off balance and out of position because you have no idea where the ball is on top of the best receivers have learned/skills to deceive the reaction to "looking for the ball".

Comment

Why do folks think another college coach would do so well in the NFL? What has Riley done in college? Dallas has the $ to get whoever they want. Whether those folks would accept is another issue.

Comment

I'm not even commenting. For once I have nothing to say.

Comment

This was a team loss. Not Garrett's fault alone, not Dak's fault alone, not defense's fault alone.

That said, you all can continue to blame Dak.. He went 28-40, 70% completion and a few of the misses hit receivers dead in the hands and they couldn't hold on to the ball. I'll take that performance considering the dropped accurate passes and no interceptions thrown this week. That is improvement. Not having Amari Cooper did not help. For reference, Mahomes went 19-35, 54.3% completion. Brady 31-41, 75.6% completion. Dak is still leading the league in QBR. Not saying he is the best QB and does not need to improve, he definitely does. But he is not the main problem on this team player wise.

Comment

Yup we’re doomed i give up My sundays just got freed up

Comment

I wonder what he thinks "across the board" means?

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                          This was a team loss. Not Garrett's fault alone, not Dak's fault alone, not defense's fault alone.

That said, you all can continue to blame Dak.. He went 28-40, 70% completion and a few of the misses hit receivers dead in the hands and they couldn't hold on to the ball. I'll take that performance considering the dropped accurate passes and no interceptions thrown this week. That is improvement. Not having Amari Cooper did not help. For reference, Mahomes went 19-35, 54.3% completion. Brady 31-41, 75.6% completion. Dak is still leading the league in QBR. Not saying he is the best QB and does not need to improve, he definitely does. But he is not the main problem on this team player wise.
                          Naw man, he needs to be able to hit'em in the numbers with a 260lb dude's facemask in his sternum, falling backwards. They shouldn't have to put a blocker on EVERYONE...

Comment

I go back a long, long way w/ the Dallas Cowboys. I'm not nearly as big a fan of the team or the league as i once was. So from a more dispassionate stand point:

Tyron Smith is about to be done. His body is just too massive. His back can't handle the load.

Jason Garrett is just not a good coach. I think the lack of players slapping hands with him was very telling.

Dak Prescott is an upgrade over Tony Romo, but not nearly as much as some think. IMO he could've waited until he won something before he started doing commercials. Of course, if he waited until then, he might never do any commercials and make that money.

To paraphrase Coach Parcells: Jaylon Smith, LVE, D. Lawrence and a few others have eaten the cheese. They seem to have fallen in love w/ press clippings, wolf howls, etc. Probably ought to be more focused on knocking heads.

Jerry Jones is bull headed. He may not change coaches because he lacks viable alternatives. He may not change because of some sense of "family" loyalty to Coach Garrett. But i really don't think he'll change coaches during the season.

I think the club has some talent, and has some issues. The next few weeks will be interesting.

Comment

Mr. Jones needs to look up the definition of the word "trite".

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                They're looking and acting normal..............
                                What is that tattoo on Dale's right calf?

Comment

Working...
                                X