• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      What the hell do you expect Dak to do when he’s getting hit in the face EVERY play, has 1 receiver, and the ****tiest coach in history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      So the Cowboys are a one dimensional team Like the Jets right ?

Comment

When I found out both tackles were out, along with Cobb and then Cooper, on the road against a team who just got their starting QB back , I knew it was going to be tough, Dak got his *** beat bad. Tank and Jaylon Smith are the two biggest frauds on the team, they suck, along with Chris Richard. Gallup sucked. Zeke made one play that I am still scratching my head over, it was a good run and he cut inside in place of outside, looked like he could have taken it to the house.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          When I found out both tackles were out, along with Cobb and then Cooper, on the road against a team who just got their starting QB back , I knew it was going to be tough, Dak got his *** beat bad. Tank and Jaylon Smith are the two biggest frauds on the team, they suck, along with Chris Richard. Gallup sucked. Zeke made one play that I am still scratching my head over, it was a good run and he cut inside in place of outside, looked like he could have taken it to the house.
          Poor patience on that play. Lot's of yards left on that one for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Mjhaver
            You can’t even pump enough sunshine to make this look anything but bad. Dallas looks god offal hurt tackles, receivers and all. I just don’t see how you pizz off a 3 and 0 start and get to this.
            I think I smelled them and it smelled like poop!

Comment

Zeke making $40,000 a carry should be able to run a two point conversion in. JJ has got to fire Opie now.

Comment

This is interesting

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  Zeke making $40,000 a carry should be able to run a two point conversion in. JJ has got to fire Opie now.
                  Should be able to and able to are two different things..Zeke got shut down all night

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Whil Witten was held and a free blitzed had he’s face mask in Dak’s chest....

How may drops did those hacks have today? You expect Dak to throw them and catch them?

You dating the guy?? He’s in the NFL. Hit the guy between the numbers like most of em can.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      If I woulda know that both OTs were out before the game I would have planned on doing something else. But I didn't.

The D can't blitz because the back end can't cover man to man.

Go Cowboys
                      Actually I think they could cover better in m2m. The way they play the zone is way too soft. No one seems responsible to close on the receiver or is too far out of position to close the gap.

And I think it is pathetic they can't turn and look at the quarterback. I know these are athletic guys, everyone in the NFL is athletic, but you cannot expect to make a play on the ball if you don't know where it is. They are too busy watching the player, always one step behind and look like moron robots trying to make a play blindly. The opponent could almost get a pass interference call on every pass downfield if they under threw the ball. The defender wouldn't make the adjustment, the receiver would try to, and the defender would run over him......PI. 1rst down.

Yes, I know they are afraid of a double move and you get caught looking into the backfield if you watch the quarterback. That's why they pay the good ones. You don't see the "shutdown" cornerbacks just watching the receiver, they know when to look.

Look how many passes NO defended against Dallas. I'd bet they weren't just watching the receiver with their backs turned to the play. They may start that way, but at least at the right time(called film work or if you are trailing going down the sideline, where else is the receiver gonna go besides past you; he's probably not going to cut towards a closing safety) they will see where the ball is a be able to make an athletic move instead of looking like a dork and getting a PI or the receiver catching the ball between their arms.

That being said: I played corner in school ball, but I sure enough wouldn't wanna be one in pro ball.

Comment

^^^ I was beganing to wonder if I was the only one that noticed that the Dallas DBs never look back for the ball. I know it's part of the technique to focus on the receiver but I know they could avoid some penalties and perhaps get some INTs if they would just look back for the ball.

For what it's worth, I think this team is talented and has the potential to compete at a high level. I think red needs to be fired immediately.

And I know potential and a dollar will buy you a coke at Macdonald's.
                        Last edited by Pedernal; 10-13-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          ^^^ I was beganing to wonder if I was the only one that noticed that the Dallas DBs never look back for the ball. I know it's part of the technique to focus on the receiver but I know they could avoid some penalties and perhaps get some INTs if they would just look back for the ball.

For what it's worth, I think this team is talented and has the potential to compete at a high level. I think red needs to be fired immediately.

I've been saying this for a long, long time.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            I've been saying this for a long, long time.
                            So have I.

Comment

Man that’s rough to watch, the team is falling apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

My wife thinks he is fired this week....I doubt it!!![emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X