Ford Salesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Salesman

I’ll be pulling the trigger on a new 2019 F250 in the near future. I’m in Midland but don’t plan on buying anything here due to how overinflated everything is. Do we have any Ford Salesmen in the Dallas, Lubbock, Austin, Amarillo or Houston area? I am looking into Lariat and King Ranch.

I bought a Lariat 2019 f250 from Bill Fick in Huntsville. I searched all over and they gave me the most for my trade and about 12k off the new truck

Comment

We use Bob Tomes in McKinney for our cars. Happy hunting!

Comment

When does the 2020 come out? Should be next month or so, correct? I’ve been waiting on the 10-speed but it will be interesting to see if discounts on 19’s increase substantially.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          When does the 2020 come out? Should be next month or so, correct? I’ve been waiting on the 10-speed but it will be interesting to see if discounts on 19’s increase substantially.
          That’s what I’m hoping for

Comment

John Reavis Heart O Texas Ford
            Brady Tx.

Comment

Ford f250

Glad to help with and will provide a 5 star experience in the process ! Spikes Ford Mission Tx, 78572

Comment

I used Vernon auto group. They had the best price I could find in West Texas and delivered for 200 dollars. All done over the phone and email. Very easy.

Comment

I just bought from Ford of Boerne and those guys knocked it out of the park. The sales manager Michael Smith is great and worth the trip.

You can use my name as a referral.

Comment

When you're in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, it's time to visit Brinson Ford Lincoln of Athens, serving drivers in Athens, TX, and the surrounding areas. Browse our inventory, schedule service, and more.

Ask for Joey DeGross, he’s a great guy.

Comment

Brian at All Star Ford in palestine. He's a manager and bottom price right up front. I just got a 19 and it was smooth

Comment

I'd strongly recommend waiting on the 2020 and the 10-speed transmission, then compare the incentives and rebates for each. The 2019 will depreciate quite a bit faster than the 2020 will next year due to the 6speed tranny.

Comment

Griffin ford. San Marcos. Call Art. Looked for a year and they beat everybody.

Comment

Well, i went with planet ford on 45. I went to them, told them where i wanted to be and they were within $500. I went in ready for battle and couldn't argue, also threw in free bedliner and 2 tanks of diesel. I had offer in my pocket and went to tomball ford who i shopped with earlier last year and the salesman did his job, follow up and everything and told him that i would give him a shot. Being in sales myself i can respect that, gave him a chance and they wouldnt even give a number on drive out, only "what you want your montly to be"? Went back to planet and bought the truck. This where to buy a truck is like what caliber is the best for WT, do dilligent work and get a good deal. I talk to a lot of ppl that dont like either one of the dealerships however my experience with Dave Webb was great.
                            Last edited by Torqman; 07-26-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Stay away from Legacy Ford in Rosenberg (outside Houston) never had a positive experience with them and flat out won’t do business with them. Same goes for Auntonation ford in Katy. I will no longer do business with them either.

Varsity ford in college station is where I bought my last ford (2008) and they were outstanding. Did everything over the phone/fax and bought the truck sight unseen because the sales guy was that upfront and honest about everything. Hell he even drove it halfway to where I was free of charge.

Helfman ford in Houston is the only other place I know of that takes care of their customers as well. Took my current truck there for service of a code and they bent over backwards to help me out when they didn’t have to because Autonation Katy screwed me.

Best of luck man.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X