No announcement yet.

Ford Salesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are willing to drive a little further up to Whitesboro, TX you can deal with Holiday Ford. Their online/internet price will usually beat all the other dealers “good deals” with zero haggling. There are no BS hidden fees, no dealer “add ons”. No nitrogen in the tires BS. You pay the online listed price plus a doc fee and out the door you go. They also have the rebates broken down so you can see what you are eligible for with and without Ford Motor Credit. It’s truly a NO BS buying experience. None of this back and forth “let me check with my manager” crap that they all waste hours of your time with. I’ve bought 4 Powerstrokes from them. I’ve been all over DFW, down to Houston, out to Greenville, and up to OKC. Nobody can ever beat them.

The rebates will continue to increase on the 19’ F250’s, especially on the higher trim levels like the lariat, Limited, and KR. Expect up to 12K-$13K in total discounts on the KR/Limited models. The 2020’s will have no rebates when they first come out other than a smaller dealer discount of $2K or less.

Also, it’s less than $600 MSRP to step up to an F350. Not much reason not to go with it if you ever plan to tow anything at all.

Don’t drive a single mile until you get them to email you an invoice with out the door pricing listed on it with the vehicle VIN. Have the dealing done before you ever walk in the dealership.

Comment

Call Blake Sander at Appel Ford in Brenham. 979-836-3659.

Comment

I hope you have better luck than I did...I’ve learned not everyone tells the 100% truth about what they pay for vehicles. I bought mine 3 months ago (F-250 KR) and shopped extremely hard, 9 dealerships and only $3500 difference from highest to lowest. They just won’t move off the loaded up trucks much from what I saw.

Comment

Discover the latest promotions on new Ford vehicles at Holiday Ford. Take advantage of exclusive deals to save on your next Ford purchase today!

88 Lariats in stock. Around 13% off MSRP.

Comment

I bought my last from BT at friendly Ford in Crosby. We made a deal before I ever stepped foot in the dealership. My last two were negotiated over the phone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
              https://www.buyholidayford.net/searc...F-250%20LARIAT

88 Lariats in stock. Around 13% off MSRP.
              Interesting! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by no bait View Post
                Glad to help with and will provide a 5 star experience in the process ! Spikes Ford Mission Tx, 78572
                Pm sent!

Comment

I just bought a F-150 from Covert in Austin...did the deal by email and text and showed up to sign paperwork. Got a really good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 070700 View Post
                    I just bought a F-150 from Covert in Austin...did the deal by email and text and showed up to sign paperwork. Got a really good deal.
                    I believe Covert Ford of Hutto, if that is where you purchased your F-150 from, is a Car Pro VIP dealership.

Did not realize there are two Covert Ford dealerships. I see one is in Austin and one just outside of Austin in Hutto.
                    Last edited by hopedale; 07-28-2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Carlos Hernandez at 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills has done my family right on the 4 cars we’ve bought from him

Comment

I also have good luck at five star plano

Comment

My daughter, Krisatl Estrada, Gullo Ford, Conroe, Texas
                          1-832-5one5-6one32

Comment

I would check out Planet Ford in Houston. They blew everyone else out of the water. I drove 4.5 hours to get it.

Comment

Johnny Lee Godsey Holiday Ford Whitesboro. Got a great deal on F250 there and no games.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                                I bought a Lariat 2019 f250 from Bill Fick in Huntsville. I searched all over and they gave me the most for my trade and about 12k off the new truck

This and Bill will deliver the truck. I never step in the car dealership and all paperwork was done at my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X