Hunterextravaganza Houston- who is going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Jason, those are very nice fish indeed! If I could ever figure out how to get them and keep them alive long enough to get them to my stock tank north of town, I'd jump all over that offer that Jeff puts up every year!!

How far are you away?

For future years , you just need 3-4 55 gallon drums or a couple of the big black plastic horse troughs at tractor supply .... . We’ve also had folks bring a framed water tote and cut a hole in the top of it. That’s 275 gallons. We pump our cold water into it and send you on your way. No lids required.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      How far are you away?

For future years , you just need 3-4 55 gallon drums or a couple of the big black plastic horse troughs at tractor supply .... . We’ve also had folks bring a framed water tote and cut a hole in the top of it. That’s 275 gallons. We pump our cold water into it and send you on your way. No lids required.
      Good to know.

Comment

Fish are bitin’ !! Had a few TBHers and former Texas Fugers stop by already and had their kids catching...

Last edited by Smart; 08-02-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Jason, I'm in Cleveland, about 25 miles or so north of the big airport in Houston up HWY 59... That might work! Are these sold?

Comment

Looks like I'll probably make it tomorrow. Will be my son's first time. Always brought my daughter but she's getting her nails done :/

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Jason, I'm in Cleveland, about 25 miles or so north of the big airport in Houston up HWY 59... That might work! Are these sold?

These are yes sir. But we’ll be back next year.. we go to Beaumont in early June and here again next August ...both of those are close enough Charlie

Jeff did some Houston area churches in the early spring to this year too. Not sure on repeats there though.
              Last edited by Smart; 08-02-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Good deal! Beaumont is probably even better! Y'all keep me posted and give me a head's up if you don't mind. Thanks.

Comment

How’s the show as far as vendors go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
                    How’s the show as far as vendors go?

It was slow but the visits we had were very productive. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      It was slow but the visits we had were very productive. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Thanks. I’ll come by. Should be there Sunday. Get off a cruise ship Sunday morning.

Hoping there’s a variety of vendors

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Thanks

We are headed down there at 3:30-4 tomorrow. Let me know if you want to get together

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                          Heck ya. Booth 511
                          Swing by and swap howdy’s.
                          Let me know your a TBHer and I’ll give you a special deal.

What’s the booth? What’re y’all selling? I’ll stop by

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

We’re not going to be able to make it this year but I have a buddy that is going tomorrow looking for a new deer stand for his house. He has king ranch, atascosia and a few others at his ranch but looking for a new one for his house. What’s your booth number and I’ll send him your way.

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
                              Thanks. I’ll come by. Should be there Sunday. Get off a cruise ship Sunday morning.

Hoping there’s a variety of vendors

Lotta vendors. Show is pretty full but I’m not sure of your variety needs.

Comment

I went yesterday, its getting smaller every year. Nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                                X