Ft McKavett Deer Lease Available Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ft McKavett Deer Lease Available Spots

2,000 acres MLD, 10 spots total, large house, $4,500 per year, 1st year pay additional $500 for camp improvements. Protein and cotton seed split between members. This year cost was about $700 a person.

Below is a few photos from one protein feeder last night to get a idea of quality of deer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	77D95E54-7E27-42FB-8F66-EC2C5AAA77C1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	25184823

Name:	652C03AF-C86D-4A8F-A44A-A163FD63DC95.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	25184824

Name:	2D86AE8B-49E3-447A-8689-6424705C2BCC.jpg
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	25184825

What do your high end bucks score? Got any pictures of those? How many animals do you get being MLD? Any exotics in the area? Any pictures of the house?

Comment

I have a strong desire to work on your coon problem...

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
        What do your high end bucks score? Got any pictures of those? How many animals do you get being MLD? Any exotics in the area? Any pictures of the house?
        Sorry for the delay to questions. This is our first year on the place so no past pics or records. Right now we are looking at 2 buck and 2 does. 1 buck being a trophy(5 years or older) and a cull/management. So far we haven’t seen any exotics on the place but was told there is axis. I have personally seen axis and black buck next door to us and all low fence. Guest are allowed and they hunt off your allotment. I don’t have pics of the house but headed up this weekend to check cameras and feeders so can get some.

Comment

So that’s $5,700 for the first year?

Comment

Yes sir. Then $4500 per year afterwards plus protein and cotton seed.

Comment

tagged for later

Comment

Working...
              X