Can anyone beat USAA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
    I will say Geico just beat Farm Bureau for us by $50 a month on just our auto insurance. Just something to look into.
    Top left corner of the white page

Comment

Sure, lots of companies will beat USAA. My wife and I have been with them 30 plus years, some things are worth paying extra for IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post

Geico is the $512 and Other company is half which is? Sorry not fully understand unless I can’t read right lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Geico is the $512 and Other company is half which is? Sorry not fully understand unless I can’t read right lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Other company is Farm Bureau.

Comment

Correct.... Geixo was $512 a month, we are $257.50 half the price...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Correct.... Geixo was $512 a month, we are $257.50 half the price...

Gotcha, I guess all situations are different. Im going from Texas Farm Bureau to Geico and they are saving $50 a month on car insurance.

Comment

Gotcha, I guess all situations are different. Im going from Texas Farm Bureau to Geico and they are saving $50 a month on car insurance.
                Correct every situation is different. If the insurance score is great, no body can touch our prices. If the score is average to low then we are just competitive.

Comment

Correct every situation is different. If the insurance score is great, no body can touch our prices. If the score is average to low then we are just competitive.

They said my insurance score is top tier. Was told there was nothing else that I could do to get my rates down. But, granted it is only 2 vehicles but going to have to switch home as well once I switch vehicles. Based on multi policy discounts.

Comment

I shop them all every couple years....USAA is never in the mix. Neither is Germania.

Comment

They said my insurance score is top tier. Was told there was nothing else that I could do to get my rates down. But, granted it is only 2 vehicles but going to have to switch home as well once I switch vehicles. Based on multi policy discounts.
                      Varies by county as well. Couldnt tell you without seeing all the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        I handle about five insurance claims every day of my life, and have for years and years, as well as appraisals and litigated claims as an expert witness.

I’ve seen no rate savings that would make me switch from USAA.

They are far from perfect, but when you see the claims service from these other companies....it’s just not worth it.
                        This!

Worked indirectly and directly for Allstate for over 40 years on the property claims end. Insurance is all about claims! I work the private sector now of property claims and USAA is one of the best to work with.

Comment

I dropped USAA 15-20 years ago. 1st they jacked up my homeowners due to black mold claims (not from me though). Then they jacked up again and dropped the black mold coverage. Had also gotten screwed over with their ADT home security also. Saved a ton when I switched. And I was former military officer.

Comment

Working...
                          X