Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Deer are species... example an elk is considered a deer specie
    I’ve yet to shoot an elk by using it...unless a cpl hogs identified as elk.

Comment

They have had it at the Walmart on Woodlands Parkway & FM2978 in the Woodlands & Magnolia area

Comment

Originally posted by jbhlsu View Post
        Did you stop in local store to check or is there way to check online?

Thanks
        My local store in Forney. You can go to Walmart’s website and search the item.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
          They wouldn’t touch it at my place. I found that odd. I figured they’d be nose deep in it like a coke junkie. A friend of mine brought up 500 pounds of that Buck Ration and they ate that stuff up till it was gone twice a day. It was just corn and soybeans (I think), but they wiped it out.
          They wouldn’t eat it at our place as well.

Comment

It shows in stock at the Wal Mart on the South Loop in Lubbock! Surprised the #### out of me!

Comment

Can’t find any here in the Rio Grande Valley, Cameron County area.

Comment

Originally posted by jrbb00 View Post
                Shows in stock at the North store in Victoria

Will have to check next time I’m in town .

Comment

Website says its in stock at New Braunfels. Always wanted to try, just not sure how to feed. Seems like it would gum up and make a mess of just about any type of feeder.( Especially if it were to get wet ) Pouring it out on ground sounds like it would waste as much as it fed. Must be a better way. Would like to hear any ideas. Ed

Comment

Yall can buy all yall want. I bought 2 bags last year just to see. Hogs didn't even touch it. Won't be buying anymore.

Comment

Hill country deer love it! A fortress feeder is a great way to feed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fla. Fatboy View Post
                        Website says its in stock at New Braunfels. Always wanted to try, just not sure how to feed. Seems like it would gum up and make a mess of just about any type of feeder.( Especially if it were to get wet ) Pouring it out on ground sounds like it would waste as much as it fed. Must be a better way. Would like to hear any ideas. Ed
                        I know a guy!

Fortress Feeders, Rice Bran Feeder, Timed, Coon Proof - serving Texas

I have feeders running nonstop for the last 4 years now...only thing I have replaced is solar panels and batteries.
                        Last edited by Archery1st; 07-20-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                          Hill country deer love it! A fortress feeder is a great way to feed it.
                          Thank you sir! Send me some new pics!

Comment

I have used it before. Deer would eat it over time. I threw it on the ground and mixed corn in with it. Bees love the stuff as well.

Comment

Walmart has rice bran in stock again boys [emoji106]

Originally posted by Fla. Fatboy View Post
                              55g plastic barrel and lock ring, with holes and an inverted plastic funnel. Keep it out, mix some corn in it a little at first and when deer find it they will tear it up. Coons don’t seem to mess with it but if you got cows they will look like coke heads when they get into it [emoji23]

Last edited by RascalArms; 07-20-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
                                I know a guy!

Fortress Feeders, Rice Bran Feeder, Timed, Coon Proof - serving Texas

I have feeders running nonstop for the last 4 years now...only thing I have replaced is solar panels and batteries.
                                What’s your price on those things? And just a heads up your certificate is expired on your website...

Comment

Working...
                                X