No announcement yet.

Picked up new truck and trailer today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t lost any teeth yet, but it will certainly throw some material if I have the front hood up, which I almost always do. I ran over a baby coon and it shot it out the front about 60-70 yards. I looked up and just saw it flying thru the air. I thought to myself, man that is one giant rat. Upon closer inspection, it was a baby coon. If I have to get near a road or close to anything important, I keep the hood down.

Comment

You should raise your prices since your doing predator control as well. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
        Good lord, I didn’t know they even made a grease gun that expensive. I’m gonna have to get by with a cheaper one for now.
        Buy the dang thing and thank Atfulldraw later. I have one and it is a pleasure. Add the lock and lube end and you will wonder how you ever made it with the old school grease gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
          Buy the dang thing and thank Atfulldraw later. I have one and it is a pleasure. Add the lock and lube end and you will wonder how you ever made it with the old school grease gun.
          I bought the Dewalt XR 20 volt model and added the lock & lube. It works like a champ. I have Dewalt Impacts and drills also so all the batteries work.

Comment

Awesome! Everything work out with DOT?

Comment

That Lock N Lube end is the best thing since sliced bread. I added one to my Milwaukee grease gun, and love it.

Comment

Curious how this business venture is going

going well I hope.

Comment

Working...
                X