No announcement yet.

I cannnot understand some things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope whoever did it ends up in jail..... These types of people don't get along with the rest of the general population...

Comment

Pop

Pop

.22 to the back of the head for both vermin

Comment

Lota land in Devine. Hopefully he winds up face down in a ditch soon. I know a large land owner there if we need an unmarked 8ft hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          Pop

Pop

.22 to the back of the head for both vermin

I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
            I wonder what it would take for cops to release these type of people’s info to certain groups and maybe turn a blind eye for 24 hrs
            Hopefully he will get some time in the pen where both child abusers and “Chesters” don’t normally fair real well

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
            Hope whoever did it ends up in jail..... These types of people don't get along with the rest of the general population...
            Yote beat me to it. There’s an unwritten rule behind bars where inmates gain a certain amount of street cred when dealing with these types.

Comment

praying for tater and the whole family takes a very small person to harm a child
              it will come back on him. I am glad tater has good grandparents praying for them

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                I have been doing business with small mom and pop garages for many years, they are part of my daily route. Some in particular I have been servicing so long that I am selling tools to their grandkids. Over the years I have developed relationships with the folks that are in some ways like a second family, I have been to graduations, weddings, parties, hunting trips, funerals and so forth.

About 4 months ago one of my shop owners was welcomed with his first Great Grandson. The baby's mother is going to school part time and the Great Grandparents baby sit him and he stays at the garage in the office, but every Monday they are sure to bring out "Little Tater" to meet me when I show up. He is a happy little feller and always smiles when he sees me(with my big ears he probably thinks I am Curious George).

I never seen Tater last Monday or this Monday and asked where he was. I was told he was not doing so good and he had just got out of ICU yesterday. Seems that the Tater's momma spent the weekend with her new boyfriend two weeks ago and when she brought him back he was sick. He was throwing up and could not even drink, so they took him to the local hospital. The folks at that hospital said it was probably a bug of some sort, but Great Grandma did not like the answer and took him to Children's in San Antonio.

After some scans and tests it was determined that Tater had brain swelling, a cracked sternum and two hand sized marks on his rib cage. Seems as if he had been shook so hard that it did all that damage. When they told me that today, I felt so bad for that little baby and the family. I hope Tater aint got no brain damage after this. CPS and law enforcement are involved now and it seems that the boyfriend has disappeared and not to be found.

I thought about this all day and wanted to drive over to Devine and find that POS and beat him like a barn rat. What kind of mother would not turn in the boyfriend if she knew? I sure can't figure out people. I got mad just typing this.
                How's the lil guy doing?

Comment

Originally posted by BayouCat View Post
                  Awful. Made me sick and angry reading that.
                  X2
                  Prayer sent for lil' Tater

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

He got to come home last Friday, he all happy. Now the legal drama begins, lawyers and money.
                    Last edited by Radar; 07-24-2019, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Got my blood boiling again just thinking about the little guy

Hope he is in a better environment and making a recovery

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                        Prayers for the kid. Some people in this world need a good culling.
                        X2

Comment

Did they ever catch the boyfriend?

Comment

Didn't see this the first time around. If that were my grand baby, there's nowhere that sucker could hide to keep me off of him... He'd be begging for death by the time I got through with him.

This passage is not really specifically about little babies, but applies to them as well for our Lord has a very special love for little ones and this is an analogy of that. It does however fit this situation well.

"Mat 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
                            Mat 18:4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
                            Mat 18:5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
                            Mat 18:6 "If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
                            Temptations to Sin
                            Mat 18:7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!"

Comment

He got to come home last Friday, he all happy.
                              Well that's good news. Now maybe we can see the name of the ***** that did this in the obituaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                                Did they ever catch the boyfriend?
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X