Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of Johnny Dangerrs’ donation....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well AC, I'll kick in a handmade knife and sheath (August-September timeframe), with the condition that someone will not only match Mr. SRs donation, but kickin an extra $100.00.

Dependent on mods approval, not sure if this constitutes a "raffle".

Comment

It would be one of these 2 finished out, either ebony, buckeye or Blackwood scales. Sheath would be included, and I'll include a different 2 dollar bill.
      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

AND the winners are!!!!!

Johnny Dangerr, I’m sending 201 dollars to The Houston Area Women’s Shelter in your honor!

AntlerCollector. Send your 200 dollars to The100Club.org I’ll post a picture next of who I’d like you to send it in memory of! And you get the bad arse knife!

Curt. ICE will be knocking on your door at 3ish AM, they got an anonymous tip that your in the country illegally. Don’t resist.

Razorback01 I’m sending 100 bucks to the charity of your choice. Your a great man who is always stepping up to give without being asked!

And SierraCharlie.......be glad that fireman part was on that cartoon....I had the Attorney General on call for questionable photos that may or may not be on your phone....close call!

Mods....I’m a large for my P&Y Letterman jacket, PM me “The Code”, and who teaches me the handshake that I will recognize “In darkness and in light”?

It’s a great day to be a Trophy!

Comment

AC please make your donation in these fine Men’s memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AC, pm your phone number, lets discuss.

Comment

Nice....

Comment

Swamp, And as far as my charity, take a at risk youth on a hunt, take them on a TYHP hunt, pm if you need some more info. And thanks for doing what you do.

Comment

Do you have the secret password to the Ragin and Ebh threads yet, they are a RIOT!

Comment

And congrats on 5000 useless posts and 500 hours wasted!0

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        Do you have the secret password to the Ragin and Ebh threads yet, they are a RIOT!
                        Michael just emailed it to me....those are awesome. Worth the wait, and the new color of my screen, wow!

Comment

I’m glad SR finally bugged me to become a member here! Some great charities funded here today.

Comment

In honor of Johnny Dangerrs’ donation....

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            AND the winners are!!!!!

Johnny Dangerr, I’m sending 201 dollars to The Houston Area Women’s Shelter in your honor!

AntlerCollector. Send your 200 dollars to The100Club.org I’ll post a picture next of who I’d like you to send it in memory of! And you get the bad arse knife!

Curt. ICE will be knocking on your door at 3ish AM, they got an anonymous tip that your in the country illegally. Don’t resist.

Razorback01 I’m sending 100 bucks to the charity of your choice. Your a great man who is always stepping up to give without being asked!

And SierraCharlie.......be glad that fireman part was on that cartoon....I had the Attorney General on call for questionable photos that may or may not be on your phone....close call!

Mods....I’m a large for my P&Y Letterman jacket, PM me “The Code”, and who teaches me the handshake that I will recognize “In darkness and in light”?

It’s a great day to be a Trophy!

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] it’s all in good fun since I’m part of that cartoon as well..... just not a fireman thank god!

And this thread is one of the best I’ve seen

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by razorback01 View Post
                              any looking at mr. Buckshots "arrows".
                              everytime he posts!!!

Comment

Awesome. Sorry guys I was away from my phone. Getting caught up now! I will send the donation tomorrow if possible if not then I will on Monday. Thanks SwampRanger. Looking forward to the knife.
                                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-13-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X