No announcement yet.

Rockets trade for Westbrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Houston Rockets have signed veteran center Tyson Chandler, KPRC2 Sports has learned.

Chandler, 36, spent last season with the Suns and Lakers, averaging 3.1 points per game and 5.6 rebounds per game in around 15 minutes per game.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jcjohnson;14242089]How will D’Antoni hide Westbrook’s shooting woes in the rockets let it fly offense?[/QUOTE

He’s averaged a triple double 3 years straight. We will have shooters all around him. His Apg will go up. He locks down when he needs too. Dude can play and no doubt makes the team better

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        They'll still be the 3rd or 4th best franchise of all time.

I don't understand this trade. They had 2 top 10-12 players......now they have 2 top 10-12 players.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        So spurs knocked out in first round again?
        I wouldn’t consider Paul top 10-12.
        You could argue they now have 2 in the top 5.

Comment

[quote=Terrell_County;14242156]
          Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
          How will D’Antoni hide Westbrook’s shooting woes in the rockets let it fly offense?[/QUOTE

He’s averaged a triple double 3 years straight. We will have shooters all around him. His Apg will go up. He locks down when he needs too. Dude can play and no doubt makes the team better
          I agree and enjoy watching him play but let’s admit it, he can’t shoot. He’s terrible from three and watching him jack up brick after brick is cringeworthy. And all they do is shoot.

Comment

What is, spot on
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
              Makes sense for the lakers to make a run at him. He’d be a great addition to the backcourt since apparently Lebron is running point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I could see CP3 and Rondo giving Lebron a chance to rest and coast some.

Comment

[quote=Jcjohnson;14242187]
                Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post

I agree and enjoy watching him play but let’s admit it, he can’t shoot. He’s terrible from three and watching him jack up brick after brick is cringeworthy. And all they do is shoot.
                I’ll agree, he will improve hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                X