No announcement yet.

Classifieds observation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me the number of people who don’t know how to negotiate the private transaction. They must be the same people who will spend four hours in the dealership to buy a car…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like to work off of pm’s or direct phone contact . For myself the I’ll take it non takers are out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Some people on here just like a lot of the general public. Their word doesn't mean anything.
        That’s the truth… It didn’t used to be that way… on here that is…

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          I know this is kinda of an old thread, but when I find something I want to buy, I always just PM the seller and usually never post on his thread. I’ve bought several big items from here and I’m pretty sure the sellers were a little hesitant of me, cause most of the time, they had to wait for me to go on my days off before I could do a pick up.
          So if you’re a seller and you get a PM from me, I’m meaning to do business.
          In fact, probably gonna be reaching out to a guy here soon and see if his item is still up for sell.
          Hopefully it is mine

Comment

I commit to the first person to PM or comment and arrange payment or pick up. Period. If it is a overnight response or PM I will give time for them to respond back. If you say “I’ll take it, and then never get with me, you aren’t taking it. I will go to the next interested party.

Comment

Yes it seems to work both ways. I know several people wanted to buy those shrimps in the fella’s garage sale and they we’re never delivered. Also I am starting to question the “Henway Sales” as well.

Comment

Working...
              X