Stranger Things 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    I’m all caught up as of last night. REALLY enjoying this show. Will be interesting to see if Hopper and Dr. Brenner are the ones in the jail at the end.

I’m pulling for Mike and El to get back together too. And on a related note Winona Ryder is hotter now than she was even 20 years ago.
    Yup. As much as I've enjoyed this show over the past few years, Erica's character made all the scenes with her in them almost unbearable to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      I finished a few days ago. Was pretty good. Mike and wills hair cuts were awful.

Im curious if another season is coming, and what the story arc will do. They moved, half the cast got killed off. Who knows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
      Pretty sure Hopper will be back in S4 E1. The end of the S3 finale showed the Russians probably have him.

..."don't feed the American to the weird lizard monster"

S4 will have to keep w/ the Russian story line since it never really got into why the Russians wanted to open the doorway in the 1st place.

Comment

Did anyone else enjoy the scene with Dustin and his mystery-girlfriend Suzie? I was a little younger than them when The Never Ending Story came out and everyone in my family loved it, so I thought it was kind of neat.

Oh, one other thing, I sure hope El gets her powers back. I like her character as a whole but it's way cooler when she can flip cars and stuff with her mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          I finished a few days ago. Was pretty good. Mike and wills hair cuts were awful.

Im curious if another season is coming, and what the story arc will do. They moved, half the cast got killed off. Who knows.

I think there will be a 4th season. Until it fully closes, the seasons will keep coming. Something will happen and they all reunite, but I don't think Hopper will be back. He gone....

Comment

Wonder who the “American” in the Russian prison is??

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
              I think there will be a 4th season. Until it fully closes, the seasons will keep coming. Something will happen and they all reunite, but I don't think Hopper will be back. He gone....
              Hopper threw put the first pitch and sat right in front of us at the rangers game a few weeks ago! Haha.

Hope so. Good summer show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                Wonder who the “American” in the Russian prison is??
                My guess is Hopper

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                  My guess is Hopper

Comment

Who ready for the new season coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X