If you could only have one scatter gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    I was kinda scoffing at all the 1100 replies at first.

Then I thought about the handful of shotguns I own and if I could only keep 1 of those and get rid of the rest it'd be my 1100LT.

I like the 1100 but they are 2-3/4 only aren’t they?

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
      I like the 1100 but they are 2-3/4 only aren’t they?
      Not sure about today, but Remy used to make the 1100 in 3" AND in Left Hand!! I had one...

Have had 2 of those Remy 1100 spazmatics... never liked 'em... too temperamental about a "clean 0-ring" for me... Both mine hung up all the time... Sold them and swore off semi's for years, then got myseff a Benelli M4... WOW! Been in love with M4's and M2's ever since... But for only being able to have one scatter gun which is the subject of this thread, I have to go with a pump gun, and the Cadillac of pump guns is a Winchester Model 12.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Not sure about today, but Remy used to make the 1100 in 3" AND in Left Hand!! I had one...

Have had 2 of those Remy 1100 spazmatics... never liked 'em... too temperamental about a "clean 0-ring" for me... Both mine hung up all the time... Sold them and swore off semi's for years, then got myseff a Benelli M4... WOW! Been in love with M4's and M2's ever since... But for only being able to have one scatter gun which is the subject of this thread, I have to go with a pump gun, and the Cadillac of pump guns is a Winchester Model 12.
        I have a Winchester 1200 and that thing is solid. Seems every time I take it hunting someone offers to buy it. My dad bought it for me from a friend of his, it isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Browning A5
          Come Hell or High Water!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            Remington 870 12ga 3"mag.

Best "only one" scatter gun for a lifetime of hard use.
            This, but with a 3 1/2" and synthetic stock. Mine can take quite a beating.

Sounds like good reviews for the 390's, though...will 'have to' research that one...lol.

Comment

Benelli M2 20ga. 28" smooth bore for birds, 24" rifled barrel for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                I knew they got 100k+ but didn’t know about 1000k+

But I’m sure there’s one out there!
                Several years ago I saw a 2 barrel set that was marked down to $260,000. Was insane.

Comment

Auto Loader Remington 1100 that I bought in '82
                  Pump Gun Winchester Model 12 made in 1952 that I inherited from my dad.

Comment

Any ole flatback w/ hammers, it's a 2 in 1. If one side quits you can still shoot.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      You pump guys are tough. I sold all mine after the put that shoulder back together with screws.

Gary
                      I used to love semi autos. They waste lots of shells. That 3rd shot rarely connects. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Benelli Nova. Just a simple, dependable tank of a gun that shoots up to 3 1/2".

Comment

Working...
                        X