X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6” grape with yellow tail Creme worm...fished weightless

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I’m your huckleberry . Need to remove some fish from our big lake. Bring a cooler to keep the filets. Shoot me a pm
      That's awesome!!!

Comment

Popping frog or pop r depending on grass
        Spinnerbait or beetlespin
        Weightless senko Or trick worm
        Tandem rigged 2” swimbait or 3” swimbait
        And my newest is the trout support lure

Tore up the bass at the deer lease with the trout support, let it sink and work it slow or quickly walk the dog right under the surface

Comment

For years my Dad's go-to has been an H&H black & yellow single spinner, now my wife is hooked on them so she has a box with 2-3 dozen new in package. They both rarely fish with anything else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
            H&H Blue and Chartruse spinner bait pretty tough to beat. My all time favorite go to bait.
            Agreed, single blade H&H is the first thing I throw at a pond.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
              Agreed, single blade H&H is the first thing I throw at a pond.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              These work in big lakes too!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would put a white roadrunner or white H&H spinnerbait against anything on the market anyday .

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                  I would put a white roadrunner or white H&H spinnerbait against anything on the market anyday .
                  ^^^These^^^ Plus a beetle-spin and a texas rigged watermelon senko. If they don’t hit one of these there ain’t no fish in there bruh!!

Comment

4" yum dinger

Comment

I like a bomber mini whacker, which today is a strike king bait. Black or blue and chartreuse are the colors. H & H is a suitable substitute. Or a 4" ringworm, black and chartreuse. Another good one is a rebel broke back minnow in silver/black or copper/black. Pulled a lot of good fish out of conservation lakes and ponds with these baits.

Comment

Single blade H&H
                        Small 4 inch Texas rigged worms with 1/8 ounce weight or a split shot 10" up line
                        2" small pre rigged storm swim bait
                        Clear tiny torpedo

Comment

You can do damage with a buzzbait and 1/2” oz jig. Throw a spinner bait and texas rig baby brush hog in the mix and youll catch every fish in the pond. For tanks, I typically cast any of these parallel to the bank just outside the grass line and work it that way. Jig in the grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            When fishing private lakes/tanks I have four go-to lures that are dependable “fish finders”. That is, lures one of which will always work if there are fish in the water.
                            1) large beetle spin
                            2) Rat-L-Trap
                            3) white/chartreuse spinner bait
                            4) 6” purple worm
                            If you try all those and don’t catch anything, there are no fish living there

Red/black 6" ringworm or 6" black w/chartreuse tail, 5 1/4"gold Rapala twitched on top.

Comment

Don’t know if they are made anymore, but in the old days I’ve seen more fish caught with a red and white “LUCKY 13” than anything from then until now. Summer and in winter when fishing line was icing, it out produced anything I have yet seen. Top water, divers, different sizes etc. My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by medicineman View Post
                                Don’t know if they are made anymore, but in the old days I’ve seen more fish caught with a red and white “LUCKY 13” than anything from then until now. Summer and in winter when fishing line was icing, it out produced anything I have yet seen. Top water, divers, different sizes etc. My 2 cents.

Yep, they make em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X