No announcement yet.

Women's world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Hate America
      Cant sell out a world final game and raise hell about pay
      No respect for the country thats been so good to you.
      Yep, I'll never watch another minute of it

Comment

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
        Great game!

Unbelievable skilled athletes!
        Enjoyed the game and Congrats to the Ladies USA soccer team for defending their title.

Comment

No one stomped on that flag. I don't think she even realised what she did. That's lack of being taught flag etiquette, not hatred for our flag and country.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            No one stomped on that flag. I don't think she even realised what she did. That's lack of being taught flag etiquette, not hatred for our flag and country.

I think this is more the case..... celebrating and not realizing what she did. That particular player hasn't said anything about being anti American or Trump. They did that hands out and raising of the trophy thing 20+ times at the award ceremony. I think that's a staple during World Cup celebrations and that's all they were doing.

Comment

Yep.

While I despise liberal ideology I think we all tend to get too worked up about everything these days.

Comment

I enjoyed the good game. While watching the post game celebrations I appreciated this moment and felt proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X