Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most famous person from your high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaver Aplin. Owner of Buc-ees.
    Along with a decent number of pro baseball players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      Y.A. Tittle
      His brother n SIL were my neighbors.RIP

Comment

Joanna Gaines (Stevens) went to Round Rock HS our Sophomore year....I didn't realize it was her til a few weeks ago, but she lived around the corner from my sister and BIL and we used to "talk" but never officially dated.

Comment

went to Galveston ball. don't think we every had anyone? most went to prison. bet we might have some famous inmates.

Comment

Mark white and Sandy Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              went to Galveston ball. don't think we every had anyone? most went to prison. bet we might have some famous inmates.

Casey Hampton. He played 12 years in the NFL, made 5 Pro Bowls and made millions.

Comment

Ashley Lelie
                Wayne Hunter
                Brian Shul
                Ken Niumatalolo
                Bette Midler

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Adam Dunn or Coots from Boots and Coots.

Curtintex is infamous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe even Astronaut Robert Crippen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Casey Hampton. He played 12 years in the NFL, made 5 Pro Bowls and made millions.
                    your right mr h. forgot about "Big Snack," Hook 'em!
                    Last edited by waterdog; 07-01-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Tracy bird was a few years ahead of me.. his mom was my 4th grade PE teacher.. went to school with some of George Jones grandkids. Not much comes out of Vidor..

Comment

Small private school in MS

Charlie Worsham- country music artist (his mom taught me 6th grade)
                        Kristi Addis- Miss Teen USA '87
                        Jeff Walker- punter MS State and short NFL career. Played with him in HS
                        Donna Tartt- American Writer (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for The Goldfinch in 2014)

Comment

Drayton McLane... I think he once owned the Astros.
                          C H Yoe High School... Cameron TX

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                            Earl Campbell, he was a Man playing high school football with boys!
                            Heck of a linebacker as well!
                            i once shared a campfire dinner,in a sheep shed on,The Triple C ranch N of Delrio w Earl Cambell,Carl Mauk,Bum Phillips and some of Gov John Connley's family.I was 15 and had no Idea Who I was rubbing elbows w😀

Comment

Converse Judson

Mike Azzaro (Class of 1983) — former professional polo player
                              Eric Brown (Class of 1993) — former NFL safety for the Denver Broncos and Houston Texans[24]
                              Tre Flowers (Class of 2013) — current NFL cornerback/safety for the Seattle Seahawks[25]
                              Phillip Gaines (Class of 2009) — current NFL cornerback for the Cleveland Browns[26]
                              Derwin Gray (Class of 1989) — evangelist and former NFL defensive back for the Indianapolis Colts and Carolina Panthers[27]
                              Otis Grigsby (Class of 1999) — former NFL defensive end for the Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings[28]
                              Rob Housler (Class of 2006) — former NFL tight end who has played for the Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears and New England Patriots[29]
                              Mike Jinks (Class of 1990) — former head football coach at Bowling Green State University[30]
                              Bert Richardson (Class of 1975) — judge on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and a San Antonio lawyer[31]
                              Corey Sears (Class of 1991) — former NFL defensive end for the Houston Texans, St. Louis Rams, and Arizona Cardinals[32]
                              Chris Samuels (Class of 1987) — former NFL running back for the San Diego Chargers[33]
                              Jarveon Williams (Class of 2013) — former NFL running back for the Cincinnati Bengals[34]

Comment

Lindale HS

Guess Miranda is the most famous

Pat Mahomes (Patrick's dad) was a year ahead of me and played some pro baseball

Kellie McGonagil, last I heard she was running the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders

That is a few that I can think of that might be known

Comment

Working...
                                X