Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
    What orthopedic are you seeing? Dr. Hammond at Tomball sports medicine did a good job on my ankle surgery, I dove hunted with a walking cast that year.

Dr Hanson at Houston Methodist orthopedics and sports medicine. He is the US National Soccer team Dr and the Dr for Rice university. Heard good things about him. He specializes in ankle and foot injuries

That being said I heard good things about Dr Hammond as well. If they hadn’t of been able to get me in quickly I was going to call him next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Dang it bubba, no fun at all! I cringed just reading that!

It certainly did not feel good! [emoji23] I just hope it’s healed up in time to kill some ducks and to climb a tree stand

Comment

What orthopedic are you seeing? Dr. Hammond at Tomball sports medicine did a good job on my ankle surgery, I dove hunted with a walking cast that year.

Dr. Hammond still working?? He put me in a “boot” for a badly sprained ankle about 10 years ago. I’ve been going to him for foot issues since I was in elementary school. 40+ years ago!

Comment

Wear mine all the time. Really don't want my boat leaving without me

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You wearing your kill switch while you wade now?

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            You boys gotta wear your kill switch starting September 1
            Never had a problem wearing it and always preaching to the kids about it when they drive. Last Saturday we took the new Boatright out water skiing (lol got some good looks) and man I tell you I was constantly forgetting and it became a problem with so much on/off. The new law is definitely going to be an issue for skiers, and it's likely most applicable TO skiers as well with crowded lakes and lots of waves.

Comment

I never put my boat on plane without the clip attached. Started that habit when I started hauling my kids on a boat with no sides!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                You wearing your kill switch while you wade now?
                smartazz! No but I did buy a backup anchor!

Comment

I keep mine attached to my PFD and try to wear it every time big motor starts. When I take the pfd off I place it on the steering wheel as a reminder.

It was one good thing that I picked up from tournament fishing and trying to make it a habit.

There are a few of us headed to Houma for the Blast & Cast event. Looking forward to a good time and hopefully some good sight fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                    Dr. Hammond still working?? He put me in a “boot” for a badly sprained ankle about 10 years ago. I’ve been going to him for foot issues since I was in elementary school. 40+ years ago!

Must be a different guy, he was in his mid 40’s probably when I had my surgery in 2011.

Comment

smartazz! No but I did buy a backup anchor!

You might not believe this but I’m pretty used to being called that [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        I’m guilty of never wearing that thing. I’ve never had a GW stop me either on the water.
                        same. But I don't have an issue with the new rule. JP has a good idea with leaving it clipped to a PFD

For the ballerz in the group the make a wireless one. Amazon has one that's a hair cheaper but the autotether is what Ive read about most.

Pengenalan Tentang Slot88 Resmi Terpercaya

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          same. But I don't have an issue with the new rule. JP has a good idea with leaving it clipped to a PFD

For the ballerz in the group the make a wireless one. Amazon has one that's a hair cheaper but the autotether is what Ive read about most.

https://autotether.com/
                          If I keep my deck boat, I might have to look into something like this. The existing kill switch gets in the way worse than a needy puppy. Multiple times I have accidentally pulled it in the middle of a turn. Or if I have it clipped down low out of the way, forget about it and yank it when I get up to run to the back to pull in the tube or something like that.

Comment

Must be a different guy, he was in his mid 40’s probably when I had my surgery in 2011.
                            Correction, I had the name wrong. Dr. Hammit is the one who performed my surgery.

Comment

Man, sure is a beautiful morning here on the Prairie! Light northeast breeze sure makes me want to either be in the woods or on a shoreline grass flat somewhere... Not cool, but just nice.
                              Anybody chunkin' at 'em this morning?

Comment

I sure wish I was waist deep this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X