Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
    Looks like the rest of my fishing season is over, dove season will be touch and go, teal season will probably be non existant. Fractured my ankle in two places Saturday. Have appointment with Orthopedic tomorrow. If I had to guess surgery will be likely.
    Dang man sorry to hear that! Looks painful!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. Sorry to see the broken ankle. You can still fish. I’m sure you know some ditch or drains where you could lawn chair and soak some cur mullet. I know it isn’t what you prefer but it’s still fishing

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        How’d you manage to do that?
        Was at the lease and was riding on the back of a buddys 4wheeler, facing backwards. So my legs were hanging off the back. He took off faster than I was expecting, I leaned back and tucked my legs under to regain balance, when I did that my left foot caught the rear tire. It sucked my leg inbetween the rear tire and the bottom of the fender. It didnt feel good, but I didnt think it was broken. That is until I talked to a nurse friend on moday and told him what happened. He told me to get my *** into the Urgent care, and here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
          Holy wow, tell me more about this death machine

Big SOB took a tarpon bait and it was mind over the burn.....3 of us winched on this one. Not fun but at least the tackle, had the power, to keep him from sucking bottom where it's next to impossible to move them.

Comment

how much do you think he weighed/wing span? big sucker!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              It was a heck of a trip. It was a new fishery to Rob and I and my big sister and brother (BIL) educated Rob and I. Lot of fun and my first tarpon.
              Glad y'all got on them Glen! Your sister and BIL sure have a nice boat and know what they are doing! Very nice of them to take you and Rob out and show yall the ropes on the tarpon!

Comment

Was at the lease and was riding on the back of a buddys 4wheeler, facing backwards. So my legs were hanging off the back. He took off faster than I was expecting, I leaned back and tucked my legs under to regain balance, when I did that my left foot caught the rear tire. It sucked my leg inbetween the rear tire and the bottom of the fender. It didnt feel good, but I didnt think it was broken. That is until I talked to a nurse friend on moday and told him what happened. He told me to get my *** into the Urgent care, and here we are.
                That sucks.

Comment

That sucks! Hope you heal quick!

Comment

Dang it bubba, no fun at all! I cringed just reading that!

Comment

That sucks Stephen. Maybe we can put waders on you and put you in a float tube so you can wade fish.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You boys gotta wear your kill switch starting September 1

Comment

No problem wearing, I have a problem remembering to wear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wear mine all the time. Really don't want my boat leaving without me

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

I’m guilty of never wearing that thing. I’ve never had a GW stop me either on the water.

Comment

What orthopedic are you seeing? Dr. Hammond at Tomball sports medicine did a good job on my ankle surgery, I dove hunted with a walking cast that year.

Comment

Working...
                                X