No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waded Bird Island Basin this morning. Went north from the ramp. Caught a ton, but all 10-12". May try again in the morning.

Comment

Broke the new sled in and also fished a little, lots of oversized reds caught and minimal trout but we still had a fun getting some sun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
        Broke the new sled in and also fished a little, lots of oversized reds caught and minimal trout but we still had a fun getting some sun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice Ride!!!

Comment

Sure sorry Brent to hear about your dad. I posted in one of my posts on this thread about losing a co-worker and friend of over 40 years to cancer this past Saturday... Totally appropriate in my book! This thread especially is one of genuine friends, and friends lift up friends when they are down.

Lord, we ask You to give our brother Brent's dad years if it is in Your will. Make Your plan work through healing and give an ease to pain and suffering. Give him strength and give his care-givers a right diagnosis and plan to maximize his years and his comfort and quality of life in those years. Bathe them in Your peace and draw them all near to You Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
            Nice Ride!!!

Nice ride indeed AND looks like you slimed 'er up real good! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
              What is this I hear about the owner of Run&Gun getting arrested for fraud in a fishing tournament??? Was it the oilmans?
              Heard something also but not any details.

Comment

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Originally posted by CLR View Post
                Heard something also but not any details.

All I have heard is that Daniel was booked and released last week for fraud related to the Oilman’s Tournament. It appears that he caught a fish that they weighed in and my understanding is that guides were not allowed to catch. I went to school with Daniel and we had several mutual friends, hate to see this happen over what seems like a simple thing to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                  All I have heard is that Daniel was booked and released last week for fraud related to the Oilman’s Tournament. It appears that he caught a fish that they weighed in and my understanding is that guides were not allowed to catch. I went to school with Daniel and we had several mutual friends, hate to see this happen over what seems like a simple thing to avoid.
                  Agreed. If I remember correctly about this tournament, there is not even alot of money to be won. I think most goes to scholarships and trophys or plaques are won with just a little cash.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    How much?
                    16k OBO
                    Attached Files

Comment

What a great trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        What a great trip.

Man that is one slick looking boat buddy!!

Comment

What a great trip.

Looks like a burn bar to me😉. Nice boat!

Comment

What a great trip.

Like the Majek consoles on this hull a lot more than the original Ultracat console. You need to get you one of those old tiger stickers like they used!

Comment

Great day guys! Bet we caught 80 trout and 70 were 14.5 inches we caught around 12 to 14 reds between us all and strung 3. Lots of short fish today! We kept a few

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Great day guys! Bet we caught 80 trout and 70 were 14.5 inches we caught around 12 to 14 reds between us all and strung 3. Lots of short fish today! We kept a few

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                                Way to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X