Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    Gittum My Friend! Headed to Matty in a bit for tomorrow AM.
    It was pretty tough today for us. I expected to bang them out quick and be at Coastal Que for lunch. We had 5 or 6 right off the bat and then it died. We fished many spots and many miles of beach before we finished up our limits.

From the folks I talked to the croaker guys did pretty well. They didn't slam them but they limited out pretty easily. We had shrimp and lures and it was tough on both. We finally got a decent bite on the outside of the second bar way up in the middle of the day.

Toughest day I have had in the surf in a long time. Tons of sharks. I went through 25 or 30 hooks today. We used a whole 20 count box of hooks and I opened another box and used a bunch of those too.

I hope we have enough breeze to drift tomorrow so I can go back to the bay. I don't want any more of that mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
      It was pretty tough today for us. I expected to bang them out quick and be at Coastal Que for lunch. We had 5 or 6 right off the bat and then it died. We fished many spots and many miles of beach before we finished up our limits.

From the folks I talked to the croaker guys did pretty well. They didn't slam them but they limited out pretty easily. We had shrimp and lures and it was tough on both. We finally got a decent bite on the outside of the second bar way up in the middle of the day.

Toughest day I have had in the surf in a long time. Tons of sharks. I went through 25 or 30 hooks today. We used a whole 20 count box of hooks and I opened another box and used a bunch of those too.

I hope we have enough breeze to drift tomorrow so I can go back to the bay. I don't want any more of that mess.
      No current this morning in the bay, bay was slick, didn’t see any action
      Met a TBH guy.... I think Crowmagnum, didn’t smell watermelon anywhere

Comment

Caught around 20 trout, and 3 short reds.... kept another September limit...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Today in review...caught my first smallmouth, rescued son and all his sheet from flipped over kayak, left yak trailer in the woods to drive an hour round trip to get a new hub. Appears someone backed my lug nuts off. Which in turn rurnt the studs on the old hub and a brand new wheel. Got back to trailer replaced hub drive back to cabin. Arrive at one lane rd to find huge tree across only rd in.

Time for a drank

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            I told you to take her to a nice restaurant! Bam! Watching for the report

I agree! Looking forward to that nice restaurant! @mexico [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MsMexico View Post

Haha!👍👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by MsMexico View Post

Oh snap momma done showed up :0

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Today in review...caught my first smallmouth, rescued son and all his sheet from flipped over kayak, left yak trailer in the woods to drive an hour round trip to get a new hub. Appears someone backed my lug nuts off. Which in turn rurnt the studs on the old hub and a brand new wheel. Got back to trailer replaced hub drive back to cabin. Arrive at one lane rd to find huge tree across only rd in.

Time for a drank

Dang bubba no fun! Make it extra strong!

Comment

Time for a drank

Dam son that ain’t werth a ****.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

You're done for now hand!!!
                      [emoji1787]

Comment

Congrats Glenn! Good day there!

Comment

Time for a drank

Dammit Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Dis might be fun to watch [emoji2960]

Comment

Y'all see this? Freak'n funny! Notice... there is a little foul language so be warned...

This is a group for Majek boat owners to share pictures, information and ask questions about Majek Boats. This is not a buy/sell group. Please do not self promote, post items/boats for sale or trade...

Comment

Time for a drank

Dang! Talk about rough day.

Comment

Working...
                                X