No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Shane that's not what I was expecting. You think the water was too clear for us lure guys?

Comment

Dant it man!! What a let down for me... I can imagine what a let down it was for you guys!! But y'all were fishin' and I'm workin'!!

Comment

Slow for me. I caught 12 or so. I bought my wife shrimp and it was dang near every cast till she ran out. She went through a quart. She had 5 trout and had a blast. Her first time in the surf.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          Dang Shane that's not what I was expecting. You think the water was too clear for us lure guys?

It was perfect. Not too clear at all.

Comment

No clue, very strange. Nobody was catching many fish even the bait guys. Reports of guys with croaker not doing very well either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              No clue, very strange. Nobody was catching many fish even the bait guys. Reports of guys with croaker not doing very well either.

I bet tiff caught 30-40 on shrimp. Every cast. Me and David standing right there not catching nothing. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                I bet tiff caught 30-40 on shrimp. Every cast. Me and David standing right there not catching nothing. Lol
                Good to hear! That's awesome she got into them! Couldn't have been more perfect conditions.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  It was perfect. Not too clear at all.
                  10-4. Congrats to your wife on an awesome first trip in the surf.

Comment

Mexico, was that you yesterday with the white half ton Ford next to a cleaning table?

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
                      Mexico, was that you yesterday with the white half ton Ford next to a cleaning table?
                      Yes sir that was me

Comment

Will conditions hold through tomorrow? Thinking about hitting it in the am, not sure if I'll go surfside or galveston.

Comment

Tomorrow looks the same as today, or flatter. I'm thinking about going on Sunday morning.

Comment

Shane are you going this evening? Super secret spot would be appreciated if so, be cool to meet you guys.

Strongly considering going in the next few hours, contact info below if so.

Tyler Murray
                            281-743-7338

Comment

I would call it slow this morning as well. Only 2 keepers on DSL so we switched to live shrimp. Had to move out to 3rd gut but we ended up with a healthy box. Water was absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Johnny; 08-02-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Yes sir that was me
                                I was in the blue Chevy. After fishing on the other side, I drove through heading home. I should have stopped and said Hi.

Comment

Working...
                                X