Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be on the Galveston side. I'll wave at you Philip

Comment

I'll be down in G-Town at first light throwing DSL's n live shrimp. Last drive for me down there for the summer. Actually just got back a week and half ago fishing lights for 4 nights in a row. Got 170 trout fillets in the deep freeze[emoji51]. Good luck to everyone en la manana.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Johnny; 08-01-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        I’ll be in the same spot as last time we fished if you make it down there.
        Thanks! Been at the ranch since Tues. If I can drag these old bones up in the AM, I'll be rollin!

Comment

Good luck y’all! I’d love to be there with ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            I'll be down in G-Town at first light throwing DSL's n live shrimp. Last drive for me down there for the summer. Actually just got back a week and half ago fishing lights for 4 nights in a row. Got 170 trout fillets in the deep freeze[emoji51]. Good luck to everyone en la manana.

Strong

Comment

According to my facebook, on this exact day 4 years ago Phillip, a buddy of his and myself caught 30 trout in the surf at surf side.

Good luck guys, im at work and then heading to the deer lease.

Comment

SS was on fire this past Saturday. Wish I could get back down this wkd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope y'all are killing them this morning. Cams look GREAT!.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

Were y’all staying on sportsman road? Pictures look familiar. There a bright light like that about 1/4 mile down from us. And I recognize that broke down dock that right on the road. We we down a week ago and hammered the trout in the lights.

Comment

Man y'all ought to be nuking 'em this morning!! What a beautiful morning it is!!
                      Pics!! We workin' stiffs need pics!!

Comment

I'm outa here at 1500 hrs headed SW. I hope ya'll get em this morning, just leave a few for me.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          Nice Shane. I’m taking the wife in the morning. Her first ever surf waxing experience. Hopefully the bait camps don’t have a line, planning on getting her some shrimp.

Are you waxing her or is she waxing you???
                          Last edited by CastAndBlast; 08-02-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
                            Were y’all staying on sportsman road? Pictures look familiar. There a bright light like that about 1/4 mile down from us. And I recognize that broke down dock that right on the road. We we down a week ago and hammered the trout in the lights.
                            That's definitely Sportsmans Road. I learned how to throw topwaters under those lights as a kid.

I hope everybody is slaying them this morning.

Comment

Just rolled in from a late night gigging flat fish. 4 of us, 4 limits, 20
                              Flounder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shockingly slow!! Billy caught one 23 inch red and I caught two 17 inch specks and a bunch of dam skip Jack's and Blue fish. Lots of people around us and nobody put a clinic on. Biggest stringer I saw was 3 fish. ( Trout)

Hopefully Philip and his crew slammed them!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X