No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed out in the kayak in a bit. Hoping for trout green water!

Comment

September limits and a bonus Red, caught about 15 over 15 and another 10 dinks... kept enough for dinner

The morning should be epic!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        September limits and a bonus Red, caught about 15 over 15 and another 10 dinks... kept enough for dinner

Congrats! That place looks familiar!!

Comment

Nice Shane. I’m taking the wife in the morning. Her first ever surf waxing experience. Hopefully the bait camps don’t have a line, planning on getting her some shrimp.

Comment

Some guys next to me had croaker this evening and slammed them. Easy limits.

I'll say tomorrow morning maybe the best surf fishing of the year. Water is perfect, wind is perfect and an incoming tide.

Also it was a strange bite this evening, absolutely zero thumps. You'd just be reeling in and it would feel like all of a sudden you were dragging in a wet sock...almost a winter bite.

I maybe crazy enough to go again in the morning just to throw them back... I may nickname myself DUKFVR

Comment

I’m trying to figure out a way to go. Same place, right?

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                I’m trying to figure out a way to go. Same place, right?
                Yes sir

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    Nice Shane. I’m taking the wife in the morning. Her first ever surf waxing experience. Hopefully the bait camps don’t have a line, planning on getting her some shrimp.
                    You going to your normal spot? Kicking around the idea of dragging my son down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                      You going to your normal spot? Kicking around the idea of dragging my son down there.
                      Yep. Me and tiff will be out there.

Comment

I'll see y'all in the AM more than likely.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          I'll see y'all in the AM more than likely.

I’ll be in the same spot as last time we fished if you make it down there.

Comment

Y’all boys get em in surfside in the morning. I’ll be fishing our builders tournament in corpus in the morning. Not a clue where to fish, strongly considering the surf.

Comment

Nice trip Shane! Looks like fun, wish I could make it work n the morning.

Comment

Good luck to y’all that make it out in the am, I’m on days the next 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X