No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just rolled into lake Jackson, I have a guided trip in the morning and a full boat in the evening. Thursday morning through whenever the weather runs me out I’ll have an open boat for anyone wanting to fish. I’ll be fishing west galvy/bastrop/chocolate areas. Weather looks right. Should beat them up! If we are wading (we should be) I can take a boat load of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I could be game. Even Thursday afternoon

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Sent ya a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
        Question for all the guys that fish the west end surf. I typically wade at the last water tower before getting to the pass which i believe is about 2miles from the pass which i feel plenty comfortable wading there but was curious how close some of y’all get to the pass when the surf?
        Within 25 yards of the " Don't swim or wade past this point " signs..

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
          Just rolled into lake Jackson, I have a guided trip in the morning and a full boat in the evening. Thursday morning through whenever the weather runs me out I’ll have an open boat for anyone wanting to fish. I’ll be fishing west galvy/bastrop/chocolate areas. Weather looks right. Should beat them up! If we are wading (we should be) I can take a boat load of people.
          Hows the water around bastrop? With the brazos in full tilt since like September it seems I figure chocolate would be more chocolate than normal

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Hows the water around bastrop? With the brazos in full tilt since like September it seems I figure chocolate would be more chocolate than normal

It’s not great by any means, but the flounder are piled into chocolate right now. I’ll have to run closer to SLP for the trout. Water gets green quick

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I bought some Vudu skrimps....I hope ol Shane aint just a salesmen for that outfit...

Heading to Bolivar the 21st, anyone been catching in the surf?
              I have been. nothing of size but catching anyway. been doing good on mirrolure's, but yesterday, I caught them on the vudu. check out the pocket, been able to find good water there when it hasn't been good anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                I’m predominantly a freshwater guy these days but spent many a weekend in the salt and can appreciate a nice boat. That thing is a beauty!!

Oh and that Yamma Hammer is looking HAWWWT!

Very nice rig dude!

Sierracharlie out…
                Thanks partner cant wait to slime her up!

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                  Why?
                  It was a joke Glenn.

Comment

Mayhem, what is the word on your new sled?

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                      Mayhem, what is the word on your new sled?
                      Talked to them yesterday and they were waiting on my power pole to arrive so they can put it on. Everything else is rigged, batteries moved to where I want them the whole 9 yards. I am crossing my fingers I can pick it today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        It was a joke Glenn.
                        But the cool guys fish artificials only.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          But the cool guys fish artificials only.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Except when I have my kids with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            Talked to them yesterday and they were waiting on my power pole to arrive so they can put it on. Everything else is rigged, batteries moved to where I want them the whole 9 yards. I am crossing my fingers I can pick it today.
                            I hope so for you. Heck I am fixing to buy a boat but waiting until I sign on my house and move to spend the money. These next 2 weeks are going to kill me.

Comment

@mayhem Hoping you get to pick it up as I know the waiting for that call is torture.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                                @mayhem Hoping you get to pick it up as I know the waiting for that call is torture.

Even if I don’t put it in the water, I would at least like to be able to look at it in the driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X