Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s awesome!

Comment

I was in Port Mansfield the 3rd thru the 8th..fishing before the storm blew in from the north. We fished really hard every day from sun up to about 6 every evening. Caught a bunch of fish, a lot of smaller fish which I was glad to see. Most reds from 18-20'' but we would only keep reds you knew they were over 21-22'' I feel thats pretty good conservation. Waded a lot, drifted some and had a blast. The trout bite was strong in spots. Again, a lot of fish that were right over the 15'' mark that we sent back to be caught again another day.

Comment

West matagorda

[ATTACH]976909[/ATTACH]
        Great day fishing with my nephews and brother in law

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Canyon View Post
          [ATTACH]976909[/ATTACH]
          Great day fishing with my nephews and brother in law
          Hey stay out of my bay! you boys did good!!

Comment

Had a pretty epic morning on the Island yesterday. Had twenty specs and a red on top in about 90 minutes. Strung up the last few for the grease. Just an outstanding topwater bite right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good weekend in poc! Loving this cooler weather
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. Looks like it was a great weekend to catch fish.

Comment

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

I’m going to get at least one day of fishing in. The rest just hanging out with the wife and little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

I’m going to get at least one day of fishing in. The rest just hanging out with the wife and little girl.
                    Where you at?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Bahamas

Comment

Niiiccceee!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Fished poc this past weekend. Best trip in 20 years.

Comment

Apparently I need to actually leave camp and fish sometimes, lol yall are all slaying them while I sat around drinking beer and putting logs on the campfire. I guess I wasn't in fishing mode. Had some guests run to the jetty for a bit and caught a few. Tide sure was ripping out hard on Sunday. I remember saying Saturday evening didn't seem really "fishy" but I'm not a fish so what do I know!

Comment

Nice fish Josh. I haven't been able to pull myself away from fishing, it's been too good. I'm going hunting this weekend.

Comment

I had another great 4 day run this weekend. Friday and Saturday were pretty good. Sunday was a little slower and more of a grind. Today was stupid good. We had to make it through all the rain and wind when the front came through but afterwards it was crazy good and not another boat in sight for hours. We caught literally hundreds of keeper trout today for me and two customers. It was every cast for about 4-5 hours. We boxed limits and then started catching bigger and bigger trout. We were releasing 20-24" trout left and right with a cooler full of 18" fish. Crazy good.

3 boat trip from Friday.

3 man group from Saturday.

Group of 4 from Sunday.

2 man group today.

Comment

Working...
                                X